Close

General Discussion

Support
8 years ago
#11970 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop Pavilion Responsive Theme.
deselt
7 years ago
#12050 Quote
Its any way hide logo when you scroll down and browsing this theme on mobile device. When you browse our website on mobile phone the logo take 1/3 of the screen and there is on room for the products.
hristo
7 years ago
#12065 Quote
deselt wrote:
Its any way hide logo when you scroll down and browsing this theme on mobile device. When you browse our website on mobile phone the logo take 1/3 of the screen and there is on room for the products.

Hello,

currently the logo is always on top on a mobile device. If you need it to be scrollable along with the page content, let us know and we will think about implementing it. But please keep in mind that a lot of pages in this theme (on a mobile device) are depending on that space reserved on the top. This means that you will have to test a lot and most probably will have to fix many situations where the content at the start of the page is messed up because of the changed space at the top.

Please let us know if you need a way to scroll the logo anyway.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
deselt
7 years ago
#12066 Quote
It would be nice to have option like that. Tablets and new 6" phones don't need it. I was testing on 4 1/2" and 5" display phone and it take lots of space. This theme is perfect on desktop computer so it need to be perfect on mobile devices.
deselt
7 years ago
#12106 Quote
How to show future categories on homepage.
Stefan
7 years ago
#12109 Quote
deselt wrote:
How to show future categories on homepage.

Hi deselt,

I suppose you mean the featured categories? If this is the case, they are hidden by default because our aim is to be displayed as part of the nop smart product collections plugin. If this will help, we can create a separate setting for this to indicate whether they should be displayed explicitly and separately on the home page.

Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
hristo
7 years ago
#12128 Quote
deselt wrote:
It would be nice to have option like that. Tablets and new 6" phones don't need it. I was testing on 4 1/2" and 5" display phone and it take lots of space. This theme is perfect on desktop computer so it need to be perfect on mobile devices.

We are currently  implementing this (a scrollable logo). It will be deployed soon.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
myo myint han
7 years ago
#12131 Quote
Yeah. if you can hide logo on scrolling on mobile , that is great. 
Deni
7 years ago
#12143 Quote
myo myint han wrote:
Yeah. if you can hide logo on scrolling on mobile , that is great. 

Hi, 

The setting is created and deployed.

Please update your Pavilion theme and you will find the setting in the Pavilion administration under "Additional Settings" tab.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
Damir
7 years ago
#12195 Quote
Hi!

I've installed the theme on one of three sites (multi-site) and I do like it...
There are some issues tho. I was considering using it on maybe both, or all three sites with some modifications.
There are some theme settings (or actually resources), like address and other stuff in the footer thhat  should definitely be moved to plugin settings, so they can be managed separately for every store.
Right now I'll have to live with same address/mail etc and it's not good. Can you move that to settings? It has nothing to do with language strings anyway.
Also, I  have bought pllugin bundle with HelpDesk, but that one loooks rather crappy when implemented on site with Pavillion theme. What to do about thatt one?