Close

General Discussion

xjtumalin
7 years ago
#13105 Quote
How to remove Paypal icon at footer?  I have Pavilion Theme.

Thanks.
stoian_stoianov
7 years ago
#13106 Quote
Hi,

You need to add some CSS styles in Custom Head Styles text area in theme's administration.
Please copy this code:

.accepted-payments .method1
{display:none;}

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Stoian Stoianov
Nop-Templates.com
xjtumalin
7 years ago
#13136 Quote
It did help.

Thank you so much.

Lin

stoian_stoianov wrote:
Hi,

You need to add some CSS styles in Custom Head Styles text area in theme's administration.
Please copy this code:

.accepted-payments .method1
{display:none;}

Hope this helps!
xjtumalin
7 years ago
#13149 Quote
On the page of Pavilion Theme
http://www.themes.pavilion.nop-templates.com/electronics

You'll see two MANUFACTURERS  on the left side of page.

How to hide one?

Thank you.

Lin Ma
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13151 Quote
Hello,

The first is from the Ajax Filters Plugin and the other one is from the theme. The first you can remove from the administration. Just go to Administration -> Nop-Templates -> Plugins -> Ajax Filters -> Settings -> Ajax Filters Availability Settings  and uncheck "Enable Manufacturers Filter".

You cannot remove the second Manufacturers box from the administration. You will need to some code customizations.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
xjtumalin
7 years ago
#13155 Quote
Anton

Thank you so much.

Lin

anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

The first is from the Ajax Filters Plugin and the other one is from the theme. The first you can remove from the administration. Just go to Administration -> Nop-Templates -> Plugins -> Ajax Filters -> Settings -> Ajax Filters Availability Settings  and uncheck "Enable Manufacturers Filter".

You cannot remove the second Manufacturers box from the administration. You will need to some code customizations.

Hope that helps!
Intelisale
4 years ago
#21025 Quote
Hi,

I have a challenge with showing subcategories on picture hover on category page.
http://www.themes.pavilion.nop-templates.com/womens-fashion

For example, when you hover over Shoes category you can see Heels, Flats etc subcategories. For some reason I don't have that on my shop. And all of the subcategories have checked Published property. Am i missing something?

Thanks!
Valentin
4 years ago
#21028 Quote
Vanja Vlaco wrote:
Hi,

I have a challenge with showing subcategories on picture hover on category page.
http://www.themes.pavilion.nop-templates.com/womens-fashion

For example, when you hover over Shoes category you can see Heels, Flats etc subcategories. For some reason I don't have that on my shop. And all of the subcategories have checked Published property. Am i missing something?

Thanks!

Hi Vanja Vlaco,

this is not expected behavior. If you have more than 3 levels of nested categories you should see a list of your sub-categories over your category boxes on the Catalog page.

Please submit a ticket and include in it an actual link to your store and admin credentials so we can investigate what the problem might be. Do not submit your admin credentials here, because others will be able to see them too.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com