Close

General Discussion

Boyko
7 years ago
#12196 Quote
Damir wrote:
Hi!

I've installed the theme on one of three sites (multi-site) and I do like it...
There are some issues tho. I was considering using it on maybe both, or all three sites with some modifications.
There are some theme settings (or actually resources), like address and other stuff in the footer thhat  should definitely be moved to plugin settings, so they can be managed separately for every store.
Right now I'll have to live with same address/mail etc and it's not good. Can you move that to settings? It has nothing to do with language strings anyway.
Also, I  have bought pllugin bundle with HelpDesk, but that one loooks rather crappy when implemented on site with Pavillion theme. What to do about thatt one?

Hi Damir,

Thank you for your feedback!
You are right that these could not be changed per store and we have no other choice but making them as settings. By the way you have a single domain license and in order to use the theme on more than one store you should have a multiple domains license.
The HelpDesk plugin does not have a specific styling for the Pavilion theme since it comes with styling for the DefaultClean theme and it is not shipped with the Pavilion theme by default. But we can provide styling for this plugin if you would like to use it with the Pavilion theme. Please send an email to our [email protected] mail requesting styling for the Pavilion theme.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Damir
7 years ago
#12199 Quote
Hi Boyko!
Yeah, I know I'll need to extend the licence, but I wanted to see if it works for my project. There are some smaller issues and questions, but if You do change those things to settings I'll definitely upgrade my licence (I hope it's possible). I'll send you a mail with request for styling of HelpDesk plugin, it's mostly some buttons and positioning of few blocks. Also, I'll need to translate everything to Swedish. I just wonder if you will maybe start collecting language resources that users could provide after translating. It'd be a great service to your users I suppose. Let me know so I can export then somehow. Have a nice weekend,
Damir
Boyko
7 years ago
#12207 Quote
Damir wrote:
Hi Boyko!
Yeah, I know I'll need to extend the licence, but I wanted to see if it works for my project. There are some smaller issues and questions, but if You do change those things to settings I'll definitely upgrade my licence (I hope it's possible). I'll send you a mail with request for styling of HelpDesk plugin, it's mostly some buttons and positioning of few blocks. Also, I'll need to translate everything to Swedish. I just wonder if you will maybe start collecting language resources that users could provide after translating. It'd be a great service to your users I suppose. Let me know so I can export then somehow. Have a nice weekend,
Damir

Hi Damir,

I can assure you that we will correct these to be settings rather than resources.
Thank you for your suggestion about the language resources.
For now we don't have resources translated to other languages but every customer that has already translated any resources to their language are free to send them to us. We will be happy to include them as part of the product packages so that everyone else can benefit from them. 
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
myo myint han
7 years ago
#12259 Quote
Hi,

Is it possible to make with 100% and there is 2 columns per category on home page on current. I want to change 3 or 4 columns per category on home page.

Thanks & Best Regards
myo myint han
7 years ago
#12260 Quote
Hi ,

Is it possible to change with 100% and 3 or 4 columns per row on category on home page? Current one is 2 columns per category .

Thanks & Best Regards
hristo
7 years ago
#12263 Quote
Hello

myo myint han wrote:
100% and 3 or 4 columns per row on category on home page

I'm not sure what you mean, but if it's the Smart Categories Collections plugin you are referring to - the grid with one big category image and 4 product boxes (2 rows x 2 columns), no, it's not possible to change the number of columns in this grid unless you do some serious code modifications that are outside of the scope of our support.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
alibak
7 years ago
#12270 Quote
Hi,

Wanted to set up the custom colours, but I cannot see this option in Administration -> Plugins -> 7Spikes Themes -> Nop Pavilion Theme -> Settings Additional settings. I am on nopCommerce 3.6

alibak
7 years ago
#12271 Quote
Hi,

Wanted to set up the custom colours, but I cannot see this option in Administration -> Plugins -> 7Spikes Themes -> Nop Pavilion Theme -> Settings Additional settings. I am on nopCommerce 3.6

Deni
7 years ago
#12273 Quote
alibak wrote:
Hi,

Hi, 

Unfortunately, this feature is available in 3.70.

If you do not want to upgrade your site to 3.70, you can do the following:
In 3.60 you can open the theme`s color-presets.css file and edit any of the predefined colors with your own.

I hope this helped!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
Damir
7 years ago
#12342 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hi Damir,

I can assure you that we will correct these to be settings rather than resources.

Hi there!
I just wanted to check if this is implemented as setting now. We want to release another site, but we need different contact information in footer.
Thankx,
Damir