Close

Bugs

Support
one year ago
#11972 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 987
PM
Topic for reporting any Nop Pavilion Responsive Theme problems.
jkrauss
one year ago
#12264 Quote
Avatar
  • 2
PM
the menu drops onto the product image while scrolling down on a iPhone 5 device (latest iOS). On the homepage I was scrolling down and noticed the menu would overlap on product image. 
nikola.dragiev
one year ago
#12268 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 118
PM
Hello,

If I've understood you right, the problem is that the menu with the logo is sticking and is covering a large part of the screen on mobile device. We have included a setting, which gives you the opportunity to disable the stick of the logo on mobile devices. Just go to the Administration -> Plugins -> 7Sppikes Themes -> Nop Pavilion Themes -> Settings -> Additional settings and search for the Sticky Logo On Mobile Device checkbox. 
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
Don Coyote
one year ago
#12276 Quote
Avatar
  • 3
PM
The Category Menu (the one down the left-hand side visible when browsing the catalog in desktop mode) is in a fully opened state. If you have a large category tree, it stretches way past the products, looks ungainly and forces the user to do a lot of scrolling. Also, the whole tree should be accessible, not just the sub-categories of the current category as this forces the user to use either the breadcrumbs or the Top Navigation to climb back up through categories.
Mediacross
one year ago
#12278 Quote
Avatar
  • 1
PM
I'm creating a Category Product Collections using the Nop Smart Product Collections plugin. It works, but every time I restart the application pool, it disappear from the home page. I can still see it on the administration page, but when I click edit nothing show up.
I have repeated the process of creating it many times, but with the same results. It works until the application is running, but when I had to restarts it disappears.
Deni
one year ago
#12279 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 389
PM
Mediacross wrote:
I'm creating a Category Product Collections using the Nop Smart Product Collections plugin. It works, but every time I restart the application pool, it disappear from the home page. I can still see it on the administration page, but when I click edit nothing show up.
I have repeated the process of creating it many times, but with the same results. It works until the application is running, but when I had to restarts it disappears.


Hi, 

Please submit a ticket and provide admin credentials to your site in it, so we can test this behaviour.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
hristo
one year ago
#12280 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 84
PM
Don Coyote wrote:
The Category Menu (the one down the left-hand side visible when browsing the catalog in desktop mode) is in a fully opened state. If you have a large category tree, it stretches way past the products, looks ungainly and forces the user to do a lot of scrolling. Also, the whole tree should be accessible, not just the sub-categories of the current category as this forces the user to use either the breadcrumbs or the Top Navigation to climb back up through categories.


Hi,

the category tree depth is limited in this theme because of the design specifics of category menu navigation and sub-category grids, it is the same model shared between categories menu navigation, sub-category-grids, and sidebar category navigation.

As for making sidebar category navigation collapsible, we will discuss this in the end of this week and will decide to implement it or not, and will inform you about it.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
Don Coyote
one year ago
#12285 Quote
Avatar
  • 3
PM
Hi. That's fine. I can just re-name the CategoryNavigation view and I'll get the default behaviour back.
Paul_FL
one year ago
#12414 Quote
Avatar
  • 6
PM
Hello,

We just launched a new website built on the pavillion theme and have come across an IE11 related bug when we enable the "CSS Bundling and Minification" setting in admin. What happens is the category names are shown in the top "banner" area instead of being hidden until clicking on "all categories" to reveal the menu. This only happens on category pages.  Has anyone else had this issue when the CSS bundling setting is enabled? Thank you for the input.  
Stefan
one year ago
#12415 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 151
PM
Paul_FL wrote:
Hello,

We just launched a new website built on the pavillion theme and have come across an IE11 related bug when we enable the "CSS Bundling and Minification" setting in admin. What happens is the category names are shown in the top "banner" area instead of being hidden until clicking on "all categories" to reveal the menu. This only happens on category pages.  Has anyone else had this issue when the CSS bundling setting is enabled? Thank you for the input.  


Hi Paul,

It looks like you are using an older version of the Nop Ajax Filters which had a typo in its css that was making the CSS bundling break in IE 11. In order to fix your issue please download the theme package again from your My Downloads section and replace the Nop Ajax Filters plugin with the one from the theme package. This should fix the issue.

Please let me know how it goes.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com