Close

Bugs

soheila2014
7 years ago
#12418 Quote
I installed Pavilion  Theme, but when in plugin list i click on configuration button for  Pavilion  Theme, this error appears:

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'SevenSpikes.Theme.Pavilion.Models.Admin.PavilionThemeSettingsModel' does not contain a definition for 'ProductImageProportion_OverrideForStore' and no extension method 'ProductImageProportion_OverrideForStore' accepting a first argument of type 'SevenSpikes.Theme.Pavilion.Models.Admin.PavilionThemeSettingsModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 2229:"ttings.cshtml", 11826, 161, false);
Line 2230:
Line 2231:WriteTo(__razor_helper_writer, Html.OverrideStoreCheckboxFor(model => model.ProductImageProportion_OverrideForStore, model => model.ProductImageProportion, Model.ActiveStoreScopeConfiguration));
Line 2232:
Line 2233:EndContext(__razor_helper_writer, "~/Views/PavilionThemeAdmin/SevenSpikes.Theme.Pavilion.Views.PavilionThemeAdmin.Se" +

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\b6e838d6\7b6babdf\App_Web_sevenspikes.theme.pavilion.views.pavilionthemeadmin.settings.cshtml.c2168905.4vdrombl.0.cs    Line: 2231
Stefan
7 years ago
#12419 Quote
Hi soheila2014,

It looks like you are using an older version of the SevenSpikes.Core plugin. Would it be possible to update both plugins SevenSpikes.Core and SevenSpikes.Theme.Pavilion to their latest versions by downloading them from your My Downloads section and replace your plugins with the newly downloaded. After that just restart the application from your administration and the issue should go away.

Note: always update the SevenSpikes.Core plugin when you update any other SevenSpikes.* plugin.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
soheila2014
7 years ago
#12420 Quote
thank you very much Stefan.
the problem was solved.
soheila2014
7 years ago
#12422 Quote
I created a slider for each of the categories in pavilion theme (by Nop Anywhere Sliders), but when hover next to the subcategories, pictures (categories and banner) not showing up on banner.
All of settings is ok. For example widget zones are set on: mega_menu_categories_before_dropdown_end_1, mega_menu_categories_before_dropdown_end_2, ....

the megamenusettings.numberofcategoriesperrow setting is set on the value of 3.
What is the problem?
Stefan
7 years ago
#12423 Quote
soheila2014 wrote:
I created a slider for each of the categories in pavilion theme (by Nop Anywhere Sliders), but when hover next to the subcategories, pictures (categories and banner) not showing up on banner.
All of settings is ok. For example widget zones are set on: mega_menu_categories_before_dropdown_end_1, mega_menu_categories_before_dropdown_end_2, ....

the megamenusettings.numberofcategoriesperrow setting is set on the value of 3.
What is the problem?

Hi again,

The configuration you have provided looks correct. Would it be possible to double check the following:

1. The Nop Anywhere Sliders plugin is enabled as a widget.
2. The Mega Menu Category setting "Show categories in a single item" is not checked.
3. When adding the pictures to the sliders, they are marked as "visible".

If any of the above does not fix the issue, please provide a URL to your store and optionally an admin credentials in order to see what might be wrong.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
soheila2014
7 years ago
#12429 Quote
Hi Stefan
You've helped me a lot. thank you very much. The problem was solved.
chrismon
7 years ago
#12838 Quote
Description: No feedback or guidance is given to user when submitting an order fails. I am using NopCommerce 3.8 with Pavilion theme 3.8.341.21946.

Repro Steps:
1. Use google chrome, open up developer tools, switch to network tab.
2. Browse to our dev instance here: https://edelweissperennials-beta.azurewebsites.net
3. Select a product, add it to your cart, and checkout.
4. Use test credit card info: VISA/4111111111111111, any date, any CVC.
5. Click the final CONFIRM link in checkout:

Expected Behavior:
User receives error message containing the HTML returned by the server containing this error, in this case, the reported error should be: Payment error: Payment plugin license is not activated.

Actual Behavior:
Nothing happens. User keeps hitting CONFIRM with no result. You can see in the development tools that the json returned by the XHR call to /checkout/OpcConfirmOrder has the expected error message in it, but there is no feedback to the user that the attempt failed.
chrismon
7 years ago
#12839 Quote
p.s.

I also just tried updating the theme and all contained plugins from your 3.8.684.22553 package, same problem exists.
chrismon
7 years ago
#12840 Quote
Looks like the data was actually being processed correctly, but the theme CSS had it hidden by default. I put a temporary fix in place for anyone else who runs into this same issue. In the Custom Head Styles section of the theme settings, I added:

#opc-confirm_order .confirm-order { display: inherit; }
vipul.dumaniya
7 years ago
#13042 Quote
I am getting the error when i try to edit the quick tab

from manage tab , same error is getting on product detail page as well when quick tab is enabled.  System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Services.ConditionService.PTEboPeWkf(EntityType ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Services.ConditionService.GetConditionByEntityTypeAndEntityId(EntityType entityType, Int32 entityId, Boolean isActive) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Controllers.ConditionsAdminController.Create(EntityType entityType, Int32 entityId, IDictionary`2 availableConditionTypes, Boolean active, Boolean defaultGroupState) at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult)