Close

Bugs

anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13043 Quote
Hello,

It seems you have duplicate data in your database. Please open your database and check the dbo.SS_C_EntityCondition table for any duplicate data and delete if any exists.
This should solve your problem.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
vipul.dumaniya
7 years ago
#13044 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

It seems you have duplicate data in your database. Please open your database and check the dbo.SS_C_EntityCondition table for any duplicate data and delete if any exists.
This should solve your problem.

Hope that helps!

ok thanks it worked
vipul.dumaniya
7 years ago
#13045 Quote
Hello Another issue i am getting when it tried to call
{siteurl}/paviliontheme/retrievecolorsquares System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' at Nop.Web.Framework.Mvc.NullJsonResult.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecute>b__15(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Controller controller) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.Syste
vipul.dumaniya
7 years ago
#13046 Quote
can i get some reply about above error please ?? i check bin folder and  it using the correct version 9.0.1.19813 of the Newtonsoft.Json.dll as same is using by Nop.web in 3.8 version so i think 9.0.0.0 is using by pavillion theme plugin
can you please verify it ASAP ??
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#13047 Quote
vipul.dumaniya wrote:
can i get some reply about above error please ?? i check bin folder and  it using the correct version 9.0.1.19813 of the Newtonsoft.Json.dll as same is using by Nop.web in 3.8 version so i think 9.0.0.0 is using by pavillion theme plugin

Hi,

Could you please tell me your product version? You can do it by going to Administration -> System -> System information -> click Show button next to the loaded assemblies and search for something like this:

SevenSpikes.Theme.Pavilion, Version=3.*.***.*****, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

I checked the references and none of the plugins in the Pavilion theme do not use the Newtonsoft.Json.dll.

Do you have any other plugins from different vendors?

Looking forward to your reply!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
vipul.dumaniya
7 years ago
#13048 Quote
I was able to fix it by deploying the latest dll from plugin zip.
vipul.dumaniya
7 years ago
#13050 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:

Hi,

Could you please tell me your product version? You can do it by going to Administration -> System -> System information -> click Show button next to the loaded assemblies and search for something like this:

SevenSpikes.Theme.Pavilion, Version=3.*.***.*****, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

I checked the references and none of the plugins in the Pavilion theme do not use the Newtonsoft.Json.dll.

Hello , sorry but i am getting the same error again.
Here is the what i found in system information  
SevenSpikes.Theme.Pavilion, Version=3.8.888.22855, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed. No i don't have any third party plugin i have sevenspikes two theme 1.Pavilian and 2.ShopAll but we are using only Pavilian also i am getting this error from ajax call of pavilian theme plugin itself. on
http://hostname/paviliontheme/retrievecolorsquares
i am getting this error only there is not any other place where i am getting this error so it means there is something wrong from plugin. But the strange things is this is dynamic sometimes happens and sometimes work. After Each restart of application either i am getting started this error or it fixed this error automatically. i mean it is dynamic by just restarting the application it started working sometimes and sometimes it started getting this error on each ajax call of above URL only. i am not getting any other place this error only on above ajax call it getting. can you please suggest what could be the issue ??
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#13052 Quote
vipul.dumaniya wrote:

Hi,

Hello , sorry but i am getting the same error again.
Here is the what i found in system information  
SevenSpikes.Theme.Pavilion, Version=3.8.888.22855, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed. No i don't have any third party plugin i have sevenspikes two theme 1.Pavilian and 2.ShopAll but we are using only Pavilian also i am getting this error from ajax call of pavilian theme plugin itself. on
http://hostname/paviliontheme/retrievecolorsquares
i am getting this error only there is not any other place where i am getting this error so it means there is something wrong from plugin. But the strange things is this is dynamic sometimes happens and sometimes work. After Each restart of application either i am getting started this error or it fixed this error automatically. i mean it is dynamic by just restarting the application it started working sometimes and sometimes it started getting this error on each ajax call of above URL only. i am not getting any other place this error only on above ajax call it getting. can you please suggest what could be the issue ??

Hi,

Could you please submit a ticket to our system providing a link to your site so that we can inspect the request that is made. Otherwise, it is really hard to track down the problem.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
vipul.dumaniya
7 years ago
#13059 Quote
Hello i send you site url detail in PM. i am not able to generate any ticket as actually i am developer so i don't purchase any plugins
alpaq53
7 years ago
#13082 Quote
Hello there. I tried using the Mega menu and setting my own menu. When I enable my custom menu, the "All category" menu at the left of the theme suddenly cease to work. Anyone has encountered this problem ? It only happens if I enable a mega menu.