Close

Bugs

anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13083 Quote
Hello,

Can you check if you have Category Menu Items with Template "With Pictures" or "List" in your menu?

In Pavilion the only menu items that can be displayed in the side menu are Category Menu Items with template "With Pictures" or "List".

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
alpaq53
7 years ago
#13087 Quote
Where in the admin panel should I see those options ?

alpaq53
7 years ago
#13088 Quote
Let's make it clear and I hope for a clear answer too.

In the nop-templates-> plugins -> Mega menu -> Manage Menu section, I created a Menu with some pages and added categories as you suggested. The problem with the plugin is that it CHANGES THE NICE LAYOUT OF THE SIDE MENU. It seems I cannot create a top menu that will leave the behavior and layout of the side menu as is.
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13089 Quote
Hello,

You can edit each menu item in your mega menu. The Category Menu Items have a setting called "Template". If you set it to "With Pictures" or "List" the categories will appear in the side menu, if you set it to "Simple" the categories will appear on the top menu ( and will not have a dropdown).

You can read more about the Mega Menu administration in the Mega Menu Documentation.

Your side menu will cease to work if you have no items in it. If you do not have Category Menu Items with the Template of "With Pictures" or "List" you will not have any items in the side menu.

I cannot seem to understand your problem, it seems. Can you give me some visual representation, maybe a link to your store or a picture?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
alpaq53
7 years ago
#13090 Quote
Ok, I was able to achieve what I was looking for.

Thank you!
toanhnt
6 years ago
#13380 Quote
Just Installed the Pavillion theme 3.8, there's always a gap between "all categories" and categories on the left side. I've have submitted the ticket back and forth and still has not resolved. Nop-templates support said I've made changed to the style.css file but I never did. It takes 24 hrs for them to reply. Please help me solve this issue asap. site: http://uspedicurespa.com
toanhnt
6 years ago
#13381 Quote
I've fixed the problem. Thanks
ZornitsaIvanova
6 years ago
#13384 Quote
Could you please let us know if it was a problem on your side or there was some issue in the theme?
Best regards,
Zornitsa Ivanova
Nop-Templates.com
trentnix
6 years ago
#14382 Quote
On the 4.0 Pavilion theme, the _Header.cshtml file in the Shared views folder has a mistype that causes rendering issues:

Should be "two-columns-area-left" and "two-columns-area-right". Downloaded file has it as "two-colums-area-left" and "two-colums-area-right".
trentnix
6 years ago
#14383 Quote
Styling for input[type="email"] and input[type="tel"] needed to be added for 480.css and styles.css

Email entry text box doesn't render the same as the password text box without it.