Close

General Discussion

hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12380 Quote
deselt wrote:
I have one question, we one page checkout and recently we update the Autorize.NET plugin because the Autorize.NET requirement but now we getting error http://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2320/authorizenet-payment-module.aspx when customer enter different address than credit card have in file. There is no order created but money take out from client. Can be related with this plugin? I see it have in configuration section Payment method update and there is just Country ID.

Hi,

I don't believe that this has anything to do with the plugin as our plugin is not responsible for creating orders or charging money from the customers. After clicking the "Checkout" button all the logic is handled by nopCommerce code and the selected payment provider ( Autorize.NET plugin ).

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
deselt
7 years ago
#12381 Quote
Thank you. That's what I though so too, its just frustrating and we don't know what to do.
wombat
6 years ago
#13918 Quote
Is it possible to check the demo site together with a certain theme? To be specific I would like to see how OPC works under the Pavilion theme or other responsive themes. A link to an existing prod site is Ok if there is one.
Boyko
6 years ago
#13919 Quote
wombat wrote:
Is it possible to check the demo site together with a certain theme? To be specific I would like to see how OPC works under the Pavilion theme or other responsive themes. A link to an existing prod site is Ok if there is one.

Hi wombat,

The OPC is styled for all our themes since it is one of our bestselling plugins.
We could not add the OPC on the Pavilion theme demo as it will be misleading for anyone looking at the demo and they may believe that this plugin comes with the Pavilion theme out of the box.
But there are many live stores that are using the Pavilion theme.
You can see our Pavilion theme Pinterest page that contains link to sites using the theme. I am sure many of them are using the OPC.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jakubz
5 years ago
#15080 Quote
Hi! can you tell me: "select which shipping address fileds will be saved in the database on any of the above address fields change".

When i delete all fields there (zip code etc), OPC stop "reloading" shipments and payments? this is it? or maybe it's to something other?

We want reduce to minimum reloading this form (we send only in one country and all zip-codes / address always have same shipments).
jakubz
4 years ago
#15862 Quote
Hi, maybe you know is it possible to don't show in ROPC tax, in order total?
Valentin
4 years ago
#15868 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi, maybe you know is it possible to don't show in ROPC tax, in order total?

Hello jakubz,

in order to hide the Tax in the Order totals section of the One-page checkout plugin you need to go in your admin panel -> Configuration -> Settings -> All settings, search for this setting name taxsettings.hidetaxinordersummary and set its value to True.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
4 years ago
#15870 Quote
Hi!
Thx!
jakubz
4 years ago
#16050 Quote
Hi! is it possible to change in ROPC to open "first step" on mobile? With shipping data? Now on mobile CLient need click, but maybe is easy way to make Billing address default open?