Close

General Discussion

iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#9091 Quote
Hi,

Could you raise a ticket with your admin credentials so we could replicate your settings and try to reproduce the problem locally ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
deselt
9 years ago
#9094 Quote
just update all plugins and theme to latest version 3.5.769.15414 but issue still persist and also if someone access RealOnePageCheckout page getting the shipping error and disable all promotion made in  SalesCampaigns plugin.
jakubz
9 years ago
#9098 Quote
"Officially the permanent enabling of the complete button will probably be available next week. If you don't want to wait you could enable the button but you will have to count on server validation. You could do it by going to Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout\Views\RealOnePageCheckout, open the RealOnePageCheckout.cshtml view, locate this "div" at the bottom of the form:"

Hi maybe you update this?
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#9099 Quote
Hi,

We are currently working on this. I could not tell you exactly when it will be ready, but I will write here when we deploy it.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#9119 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,

We are currently working on this. I could not tell you exactly when it will be ready, but I will write here when we deploy it.

Thx. i only for this buy Ultimate Collection... but actually can't use this :( so still waiting ;)
deselt
8 years ago
#9129 Quote
Just updated latest version NopRealOnePageCheckout_3.5.833.15522
Love that new future: Default billing and shipping country and Enable Ship To Same Address by default
Unfortunate still have some problems with shipping
log filing up with Warning
Shipping (UPS (United Parcel Service)). UPS Error returned: UPS Rating Error, Error Code: 111210, Error Desc: The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.

Shipping (USPS (US Postal Service)). USPS Error returned: Error Desc: Missing value for ZipDestination.USPS Help Context: .
https://www.cycleheart.com/realonepagecheckout/getshippingmethods?countryid=1

iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9130 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi,

Thx. i only for this buy Ultimate Collection... but actually can't use this :( so still waiting ;)

We have deployed the change that makes the Complete button always clickable, but we didn't announce it because our Front-Enders are currently still styling the plugin for our themes and the error notifications won't be styled. If you want you could download the latest version of the plugin and place the following css in Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout\Styles\RealOnePageCheckout.common.css

input.ng-invalid.ng-dirty, textarea.ng-invalid.ng-dirty, .has-error {
    border: 1px solid red !important;
}

Currently only  the styling for TIffany is deployed.

deselt wrote:

Very strange problem. It seems like configuration problem. 
It will be best to raise a ticket and send us your database so we could reproduce the problem locally and find a solution.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#9147 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:

We have deployed the change that makes the Complete button always clickable, but we didn't announce it because our Front-Enders are currently still styling the plugin for our themes and the error notifications won't be styled. If you want you could download the latest version of the plugin and place the following css in Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout\Styles\RealOnePageCheckout.common.css

input.ng-invalid.ng-dirty, textarea.ng-invalid.ng-dirty, .has-error {
    border: 1px solid red !important;
}

Hmm... yesterday I download Ultimate Plugin Collestion and update dll in real onepage checkout... but still complete button is unclickable, and don't have any monit what wrong is it in forms (if i miss something) :( 

Can you tell me what i should to do this? and how can I change to be default "ship to the same address"?

jakubz
8 years ago
#9148 Quote
Ok. sorry i found it in settings ;) 
jakubz
8 years ago
#9153 Quote
Ok I try but this doesn't work. I checked all to be preselected... but this nothing change :( 

Stil have preselected "new address" and need click "ship to the same address" :(

I restart application and clear cache... what I do wrong?