Close

General Discussion

iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9880 Quote
Hi,

Sorry for the late response. 

Can you raise a ticket with admin credentials so we can see your set up and inspect the errors in the log ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
mstuart
8 years ago
#10652 Quote
How do I show the SKU in the Order Summary section of Nop One Page Checkout?

I have enabled Show SKU in Catalog Settings.  It displays in the shopping cart, but not on the checkout page.
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#10659 Quote
mstuart wrote:
How do I show the SKU in the Order Summary section of Nop One Page Checkout?

I have enabled Show SKU in Catalog Settings.  It displays in the shopping cart, but not on the checkout page.

Hi,

It is a CSS problem but depends on the theme that you are using.

If you are using a theme, which is not ours, please go to the "\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout\Themes\DefaultClean\Content\RealOnePageCheckout.css" else go to the "\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout\Themes\YOUR_THEME\Content\RealOnePageCheckout.css" and remove this:

.cart .sku {
  display: none;
}

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
insity
8 years ago
#10702 Quote
I need a small help regarding the layout of Nop One Page Checkout on Mobile Screen. 

My Environment is - Nopcommerce 3.5, Motion Theme, Nop One Page Checkout ver 3.5.1059.18629

Disable Shopping Cart in Nop One Page Checkout Settings is Checked.

When customer adds products to the cart and goes to the cart page he is automatically directed to Nop One Page Checkout which is as per the settings. In the mobile version ideally he would like to see the product he has added at the top of the page because as per customer he is coming to the cart page & want to review the products he has added, but currently he finds a set of Collapsed panes starting with 'Billing Address', 'Shipping Address' etc etc. Of Course he can go to 'Order Summary' and expand it, but it's a question of usability on the mobile browser. I wanted to bring the 'Order Summary' section to the top and by default keep it open. Please help if this can be done. Bringing the 'Order Summary' to the top I think I can do it by moving the <div> in the RealOnePageCheckout.cshtml view page, but how to make only 'Order Summary' expanded by default.

The desktop browser layout is OK for me.

Hope was able to explain the requirement, In case of queries please do let me know.

Stefan
8 years ago
#10706 Quote
Hi insity,

I understand what you need. Unfortunately there is no setting about it, but can be achieved fairly easy with some lines of css and js. In order to do this just follow the instructions below in case you are using nopCommerce version 3.50:

1. Open the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout\Themes\Motion\Content\RealOnePageCheckout.css file and add the following on line 77 :

.ropc .order-summary-content .section-body {
        display: block;
    }

This will make the order summary expanded by default.

2. Open the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout\Views\RealOnePageCheckout\RealOnePageCheckout.cshtml file and edit it as shown below:

<script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready(function () {

if ($.getSpikesViewPort().width <= 768) {
            $('.panel-group.panel-group-right-middle').detach().insertBefore('.panel-group.panel-group-left');
        }

$('.page-body').on('click', '.ropc .section-title', function () {
            var e = window, a = 'inner';
            if (!('innerWidth' in window)) {
                a = 'client';
                e = document.documentElement || document.body;
            }

var result = { width: e[a + 'Width'], height: e[a + 'Height'] };

if (result.width < 769) {
                $(this).siblings('.section-body').slideToggle('slow');
            }
        });
    });
</script>

The line in bold is the one that should be added.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
insity
8 years ago
#10711 Quote
Thanks a lot Stefan, the changes suggested by you worked perfectly.
Stefan
8 years ago
#10715 Quote
insity wrote:
Thanks a lot Stefan, the changes suggested by you worked perfectly.

Hi insity,

I am glad it helped.

Thanks again.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
insity
8 years ago
#11802 Quote
One more help required.

My Environment is - Nopcommerce 3.5, Motion Theme, Nop One Page Checkout ver 3.5.1059.18629

I have a discount setup for a particular product (only for a particular product). When I am entering the discount code the 'Order Total' is getting refreshed and the discount is applied. I also wanted the 'Order Summary' to get refreshed so that the customers knows that a discount is applied to the product. Can this be done with some minor changes to the script, please do let me know.
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#11804 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We have integrated this into the 3.50 version of the plugin. You should update your plugin.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
deselt
7 years ago
#12375 Quote
I have one question, we one page checkout and recently we update the Autorize.NET plugin because the Autorize.NET requirement but now we getting error http://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2320/authorizenet-payment-module.aspx when customer enter different address than credit card have in file. There is no order created but money take out from client. Can be related with this plugin? I see it have in configuration section Payment method update and there is just Country ID.