Close

General Discussion

Support
9 years ago
#8894 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding Nop One Page Checkout plugin.
jakubz
9 years ago
#9005 Quote
Hi guys! I have few problems with One Page Checkout. Maybe you help me I also think you should add this in admin panel... I using Smart CSS version.

1. I want change to be a default checked "delivery to the same address". How can I do this? 
2. After "Enter billing address" i want to have option "Pick up in store". Now is hidding, when I checked "delivery to the same address". Can I change it?
3. How can I change "complete" button. I think this is bad solution make "complete" button uncklickable without any tips for customer what he should to do. Maybe there should be tips or when we try click "complete" button we should see information "accept rules first" or smth like that? 

What you think? :)

iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#9006 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

The enabling of the complete button is planned and it will be added to the plugin soon.
Also about Ship to same address option: currently you could not make it checked by default, but we will consider creating a setting for this.
About the hiding of pick-up in store - why would you want pick-up in store to be visible when you will ship to some address. I mean when customer wants his product shipped to some address, doesn't this mean that he expects the product to be delivered there and not to the store ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jakubz
9 years ago
#9015 Quote
If we talking about "pick up in store" maybe you have right. I just disable "pick up" in my store, and create new in shipping methods. 

Nop-Templates.com has really nice One Page Checkout and i want create something similiar, short, clean and friendly. Unfortunatelly, when we have also shippment address, our "One Page Checkout" is really big/long (i have also Company and Vat number). I think many customers when see this - starts run away.  

That's why i think first step is to hide delivery address form. We can do this in to ways:

1. Default checked "ship to the same address" - and address forms are hidden.
2. Default unchecked - address form is hidden, but we have text: "Do you want a delivery to another address?" when client clicked "yes" new address forms is showing up for him.

Can you tell me, when you want upgrade this plugin? I wanted deploy OnePageCheout to my shop this weekend, but "complete button" has disqualified this solution :/ and I need wait until you change it - or maybe you can tell me how i can to change it. ;)
kevlingo
9 years ago
#9020 Quote
Anyone experience slow loading of the checkout page? I am running in Azure and the site itself is fast, but when the user goes to check out, the page takes quite a bit of time loading. Is there anything I can do to make this page snappier? 
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#9022 Quote
jakubz wrote:

2. Default unchecked - address form is hidden, but we have text: "Do you want a delivery to another address?" when client clicked "yes" new address forms is showing up for him.

Thanks for the feedback! You could change the Ship to same address resource ( SevenSpikes.RealOnePageCheckout.Public.ShipToSameAddress ) to the message above, but it will make sense when the ship to same address checked by default setting is added. I could not give you exact time frame, but the setting won't be added before next week.

jakubz wrote:

Can you tell me, when you want upgrade this plugin? I wanted deploy OnePageCheout to my shop this weekend, but "complete button" has disqualified this solution :/ and I need wait until you change it - or maybe you can tell me how i can to change it. ;)

Officially the permanent enabling of the complete button will probably be available next week. If you don't want to wait you could enable the button but you will have to count on server validation. You could do it by going to Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout\Views\RealOnePageCheckout, open the RealOnePageCheckout.cshtml view, locate this "div" at the bottom of the form:

<div class="buttons complete-button">
                            <button type="button" data-processing="@T("SevenSpikes.RealOnePageCheckout.Public.ProcessingButton")" data-complete="@T("SevenSpikes.RealOnePageCheckout.Public.CompleteButton")" ng-disabled="checkoutForm.$invalid" ng-click="vm.orderConfirmData.submitted = true">@T("SevenSpikes.RealOnePageCheckout.Public.CompleteButton")</button>
</div> 

and remove or comment the ng-disabled="checkoutForm.$invalid" attribute.

kevlingo wrote:
Anyone experience slow loading of the checkout page? I am running in Azure and the site itself is fast, but when the user goes to check out, the page takes quite a bit of time loading. Is there anything I can do to make this page snappier?

Hi,

Is you plugin updated to the latest version ?
Could you give us more information about the delay ? How much is the delay ? On what device do you test it ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
kevlingo
9 years ago
#9032 Quote
Is you plugin updated to the latest version ?
Could you give us more information about the delay ? How much is the delay ? On what device do you test it ?

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply. I was able to narrow down the problem. We have a customer that we drop ship for. As a result, he has dozens of shipping addresses attached to his account. So when one page loads it's trying to load dozens of addresses on the page.

I'm not sure there's a way to fix this other than having the customer just delete all the addresses. It would be nice if we could limit the number in NopCommerce, but that's beyond this forum to request =)

Thanks again. Love these plug-ins!

Kevin
deselt
9 years ago
#9074 Quote
I'm using UPS and USPS and with One Page Checkout my log file filing up with Warnings.

Warning
The log entry message.Short message:  Shipping (UPS (United Parcel Service)). UPS Error returned: UPS Rating Error, Error Code: 111210, Error Desc: The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.

Warning
The log entry message.Short message:  Shipping (USPS (US Postal Service)). USPS Error returned: Error Desc: Missing value for ZipDestination.USPS Help Context: .
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9079 Quote
Hi,

It seems like a configuration problem with your shipping provider.
Could you confirm that without the plugin you don't have the errors ?
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
deselt
8 years ago
#9085 Quote
if we use regular checkout there is NO error. Friday I update the latest version of your One Page checkout but its still same.