Close

General Discussion

jakubz
8 years ago
#9154 Quote
Sorry... you kill me ;) but i can't edit or delete earlier posts. 

I copy all files, and now it's works! :) 

Only "new address" should be works better. Now I have preselected last address but can't choose "create new". When i click on it, nothing change... I need click in other address to be start working ;) 

But actually it's fine :) I install it today on my shop page :)
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9158 Quote
Hi,

We are happy that you have worked out the setup and thank you for your feedback!
We will work on the bug you reported, about the new address when you have choose to preselect the last address by default, and keep you in touch.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#9163 Quote
Thx :) I wait for it.
Maybe you can help me... after update and turn on OnePageCheckout and update SevenSpikesCore filters, pagination etc. doesn't work (www.godstoys.pl)
In log's I have this error:
[code]Błąd  
Komunikat wpisu dziennika.Opis skrócony:  The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'searchCategoryId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult GetFilteredProducts(Int32, Int32, Int32, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.PriceRangeFilterSlider.PriceRangeFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.SpecificationFilter.SpecificationFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.AttributeFilter.AttributeFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.ManufacturerFilter.ManufacturerFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.VendorFilter.VendorFilterModel7Spikes, Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.CatalogPagingFilteringModel, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.OnSaleFilter.OnSaleFilterModel7Spikes, System.String, Boolean, System.String, Int32, Int32, System.Nullable`1[System.Decimal], System.Nullable`1[System.Decimal], Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Nazwa parametru: parameters  
Szczegóły wpisu dziennika.Opis zdarzenia:  System.ArgumentException: The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'searchCategoryId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult GetFilteredProducts(Int32, Int32, Int32, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.PriceRangeFilterSlider.PriceRangeFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.SpecificationFilter.SpecificationFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.AttributeFilter.AttributeFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.ManufacturerFilter.ManufacturerFilterModel7Spikes, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.VendorFilter.VendorFilterModel7Spikes, Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.CatalogPagingFilteringModel, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Models.OnSaleFilter.OnSaleFilterModel7Spikes, System.String, Boolean, System.String, Int32, Int32, System.Nullable`1[System.Decimal], System.Nullable`1[System.Decimal], Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Nazwa parametru: parameters w System.Web.Mvc.ActionDescriptor.ExtractParameterFromDictionary(ParameterInfo parameterInfo, IDictionary`2 parameters, MethodInfo methodInfo) w System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) w System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) w System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) w System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) w System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() w System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() w System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() w System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() w System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocation
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9175 Quote
Hi,

Probably your server has cached the old version of the filters JavaScript. You should restart your site or edit Global.asax by adding few spaces, which will trigger full restart and should clear the server cache.
If you are using some service like CloudFlare you should clear your cache in there too.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9179 Quote
jakubz wrote:

Only "new address" should be works better. Now I have preselected last address but can't choose "create new". When i click on it, nothing change... I need click in other address to be start working ;) 

This bug is fixed and deployed. You should update your plugin.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#9191 Quote
Hi again! I have question. After installaton this plugin I can't see my cart without logging on page... 

Can I change this somewhere? I see this:

Not logged client add something to cart, looking others products and want to see his cart. Click on it, and see only products in cart... Now he needs to log because NopOnePageCheckout move him to "orderpage"... and he can't see products in his cart :(
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9216 Quote
Hi,

You could uncheck the Disable Shopping Cart setting from RealOnePageCheckout -> Settings
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#9230 Quote
I have problem with discounts. In my shop i have promotion when cart is greater than 99,99$ then customer have free delivery. 

That was works good, but now i have problem. 

Customer cart is 110 $ he use coupon with discount and now his cart is 95,00 $. Earlier he need add something to cart if he want free delivery... in one real page checkout this dosesn't work and he have free delivery and discount... ?
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9235 Quote
Hi,

Are you using discount to remove the shipping or the Free shipping over 'X setting in Shipping Settings ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
justinhof
8 years ago
#9845 Quote
Has this ever been looked at? I get the same issue when I have the following checked:
Preselect last billing
Preselect last shipping
Enable ship to same address as billing

The shipping event fires, but the log produces the same errors noted below about not being available. If I unselect the preselect last shipping button, then it works but flickers on page.

deselt wrote:
Just updated latest version NopRealOnePageCheckout_3.5.833.15522
Love that new future: Default billing and shipping country and Enable Ship To Same Address by default
Unfortunate still have some problems with shipping
log filing up with Warning
Shipping (UPS (United Parcel Service)). UPS Error returned: UPS Rating Error, Error Code: 111210, Error Desc: The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.

Shipping (USPS (US Postal Service)). USPS Error returned: Error Desc: Missing value for ZipDestination.USPS Help Context: .
https://www.cycleheart.com/realonepagecheckout/getshippingmethods?countryid=1