Close

General Discussion

jakubz
9 years ago
#8995 Quote
Hi Guys! 
is this possible to configure Mega Menu where i Click "products" (menu with categories) and this move mi to page with all categories? Now "Products" is not clickable... i write fast i hope you understand ;)
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8999 Quote
Hi,

So you want when you click Products to go to page containing all categories ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jakubz
9 years ago
#9008 Quote
Yes :)
Maybe + some text.
Boyko
9 years ago
#9012 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Yes :)
Maybe + some text.

Hi jakubz,

Unfortunately there is no such page that contains all categories in nopCommerce.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
9 years ago
#9016 Quote
I'd just suggest that you utilize the built-in feature of nopcommerce to display all categories on home page, and use the menu for what it was designed...
baloghc
8 years ago
#9180 Quote
Is there a way to put products in the Mega Menu? Or if a category that's in the menu only has one product, have it redirect directly to that product page?

Thank you,
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
Deni
8 years ago
#9184 Quote
DJ_Balogh wrote:
Is there a way to put products in the Mega Menu? Or if a category that's in the menu only has one product, have it redirect directly to that product page?

Thank you,

Hi, 

The Mega Menu does not have such functionality. You can suggest this feature it in our User Voice portal
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
tanzir
8 years ago
#9303 Quote
What is the effect of caching in this plugin. I can see a setting as named megamenusettings.enablecache in Setting table, but there is no UI for this in admin panel. What does this setting do ?
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9305 Quote
Hi,

What is your nopCommerce version ? 

This setting was removed after nopCommerce 3.30 and it wasn't used in 3.30, 3.20 and 3.10. 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
tanzir
8 years ago
#9311 Quote
I am using version 3.40 but still can see this setting in my db. Anyway, so it has no effect in 3.40, right ?