Close

General Discussion

iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9316 Quote
Hi,

No, it is not used. Probably you have used MegaMenu on older version on nopCommerce, when the setting was still present and you have updated to 3.40 and because we haven't created upgrade scripts after 3.30  the setting is still present in your database.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#10542 Quote
Hi Guys!
is this possible to make Mega Menu in Default Theme (3.7) to move "down" like in smart theme, or your page (mobile and desktop)? I talk about: when we scroll page, "mega menu" is moving and always on "top of screen". Is this possible?
ashian96
6 years ago
#13566 Quote
Hi
I want to implement this scenario using Nop Mega menu;
1- I have 5 main product category, So first level of menu must contain product categories.
2- each product category has up to 5 sub category in second level, for each category second level ( first subcategory ) shows like simple list menu ( but horizontally )
3- each second level sub category has several category or products, I want to show category with images and vendors of subcategories in multi column design.

Is it possible to do this using nop Mega menu?
Valentin
6 years ago
#13569 Quote
ashian96 wrote:
Hi
I want to implement this scenario using Nop Mega menu;
1- I have 5 main product category, So first level of menu must contain product categories.
2- each product category has up to 5 sub category in second level, for each category second level ( first subcategory ) shows like simple list menu ( but horizontally )
3- each second level sub category has several category or products, I want to show category with images and vendors of subcategories in multi column design.

Is it possible to do this using nop Mega menu?

Greetings,

the functionality of the MegaMenu does not allow such structure. You can show images only for the product category items and not for their sub-categories.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
baloghc
6 years ago
#13889 Quote
Hello, I noticed the ability to add custom links and structure the menu however you like from the admin in the 3.9 version of the plugin. Basically, it gives admin full control over the menu.

Is there any possibility to backport that functionality to 3.7, or will we have to upgrade the website? It's a feature many of our sites would love to utilize so we're just going over our options.

Appreciate the help!
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13893 Quote
baloghc wrote:
Hello, I noticed the ability to add custom links and structure the menu however you like from the admin in the 3.9 version of the plugin. Basically, it gives admin full control over the menu.

Is there any possibility to backport that functionality to 3.7, or will we have to upgrade the website? It's a feature many of our sites would love to utilize so we're just going over our options.

Appreciate the help!

Hi,

Unfortunately, this cannot be ported to 3.70 version because there is some missing functionality in nopCommerce that we are using. This new MegaMenu is available in 3.8 and above versions.

You will need to upgrade your nopCommerce version. In this way, you will be able to use the new MegaMenu as well as others enhancements in nopCommerce.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com