Close

General Discussion

ylechasseur
10 years ago
#2651 Quote
Thanks a lot Ivan .. I find out the answer just a bit after I wrote this ... find it your forum

Have a nice day

Yves
Thilak
10 years ago
#3090 Quote
Hi

I have downloaded and install the trial version of nop mega menu which is released on 5 days ago.
but i choose the

Plugins->settings to change the settings guided by doucumentation the error shown like this
ArgumentNullException at this code

return new ViewEngineResult(strArray.Union<string>(strArray2));

this code is in themes/ThemeableVirtualpathproviderviewEngine.cs

how can i rectify this error?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3111 Quote
Thilak wrote:
Hi

I have downloaded and install the trial version of nop mega menu which is released on 5 days ago.
but i choose the

Plugins->settings to change the settings guided by doucumentation the error shown like this
ArgumentNullException at this code

return new ViewEngineResult(strArray.Union<string>(strArray2));

this code is in themes/ThemeableVirtualpathproviderviewEngine.cs

how can i rectify this error?

Hi Thilak,

Please don't duplicate posts.
You have already posted the same here.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
CLevon85
10 years ago
#3708 Quote
Dear support, I am using the latest working version from codeplex and my site at the moment is 3.2 version.

Will the Nop Mega Menu work on it?

And one more question. Will I be able to show the vendors list as the categories shown If I add vendors photo?

Thanks in advance
Support
10 years ago
#3710 Quote
CLevon85 wrote:
Dear support, I am using the latest working version from codeplex and my site at the moment is 3.2 version.

Will the Nop Mega Menu work on it?

And one more question. Will I be able to show the vendors list as the categories shown If I add vendors photo?

Thanks in advance

Hi CLevon85,

Currently we are working on the upgrade of all our products for version 3.2. They will be ready once the nopCommerce 3.2 is released officially. The current Nop Mega Menu will notwork with version 3.2, but when upgraded it will. We will add the possibility to display vendors just like you can show manufacturers now.

Hope that helps!
CLevon85
10 years ago
#3713 Quote
Thanks for fast answer.

I downloaded trial version, and change description.txt file like this: "SupportedVersions: 3.10,3.20"

After pressing reload plugin button I get the following error. I realy want to by this plugin, so want to be sure that this is version issue, so I should wait till 3.2 version.

ERROR TEXT:
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Source Error:

Line 147:                            
Line 148:                            //init plugin type (only one plugin per assembly is allowed)
Line 149:                            foreach (var t in pluginDescriptor.ReferencedAssembly.GetTypes())
Line 150:                                if (typeof(IPlugin).IsAssignableFrom(t))
Line 151:                                    if (!t.IsInterface)

Source File: g:\My Projects\mypc.am\nopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs    Line: 149

Stack Trace:

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +4
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +61
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in g:\My Projects\mypc.am\nopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:149

[Exception: Method 'GenerateCssFiles' in type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.Services.PageHeadBuilder7Spikes' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core, Version=3.1.39.8943, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in g:\My Projects\mypc.am\nopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:169

[Exception: Method 'GenerateCssFiles' in type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.Services.PageHeadBuilder7Spikes' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core, Version=3.1.39.8943, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in g:\My Projects\mypc.am\nopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:182

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Method 'GenerateCssFiles' in type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.Services.PageHeadBuilder7Spikes' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core, Version=3.1.39.8943, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures) +556
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +132
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath, Boolean& isRefAssemblyLoaded) +102
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +153
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +516

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization meth
Support
10 years ago
#3715 Quote
Hi CLevon85,

As I said the plugin is not released for 3.2 as nopCommerce is not released officially. All our products are guaranteed to work only for the official nopCommerce releases and you cannot use a plugin from other version in nopCommerce.

You can wait until nopCommerce 3.2 is released in a week and then we will release our products for the new version.

Best Regards!
joster
9 years ago
#8515 Quote
Hello-
We recently set up a second store on our nopcommerce 3.40 site.
I want to have a unique ContactUs page for store2, so created a new topic page named ContactUs2.
In the mega menu view (MegaMenu.cshtml), I added this in top:

string currentstore=HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables["HTTP_HOST"];

And changed menu list code to this:

if (Model.Settings.IncludeContactUsLink)
    {
        <li>

if (currentstore == "www.store1domain.com")
  {
  <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("ContactUs")" title="@T("ContactUs")">@T("ContactUs")</a>
}
else
{
<a href="@Url.RouteUrl("ContactUs2")" title="@T("ContactUs")">@T("ContactUs")</a>
}  
</li>
}

But I get errors.

I realized, however, even if I get this to work, that the contact FORM will not appear on my new topic page... only on a topic page named ContactUs...

So my question is how do we create and reference a complete/working contact us page for store 2 and correctly code the mega menu to have correct link based on which store is being viewed at the time??

Thanks,
Steve
joster
9 years ago
#8516 Quote
Also...I thought maybe the solution was to just have one ContactUs topic page and code it to have store-relevant information on it, but it is impossible because razor code in topic page content doesn't execute.

How do other people have a different contact page for each store..and still have contact form on each??
Deni
9 years ago
#8521 Quote
joster wrote:
Also...I thought maybe the solution was to just have one ContactUs topic page and code it to have store-relevant information on it, but it is impossible because razor code in topic page content doesn't execute.

How do other people have a different contact page for each store..and still have contact form on each??

Hi, 

We are not aware of somebody who has contact form per store. It is not available out of the box. You need additional coding in the controller to achieve this.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com