Close

Bugs

itag
11 years ago
#1736 Quote
We have tried the Meg menu and anywhere sliders plugins but they won't install on our nop installation:

Our system info is:
nopCommerce version:   2.70
Operating system:   Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
ASP.NET info:   v4.0.30319

We have:
1.  uploaded the plugins int the the plugins directoyr eg: plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders  
2. restarted application
3. Tried moving the nop.Web.dll file in the bin directory
4. Even changed the txt file InstalledPlugins.txt in AppData folder and this partially worked but was a last resort and the plugins did not work anyway.

Can someone please suggest a solution?

Thanks Heaps.
Boyko
11 years ago
#1739 Quote
itag wrote:
We have tried the Meg menu and anywhere sliders plugins but they won't install on our nop installation:

Our system info is:
nopCommerce version:   2.70
Operating system:   Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
ASP.NET info:   v4.0.30319

We have:
1.  uploaded the plugins int the the plugins directoyr eg: plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders  
2. restarted application
3. Tried moving the nop.Web.dll file in the bin directory
4. Even changed the txt file InstalledPlugins.txt in AppData folder and this partially worked but was a last resort and the plugins did not work anyway.

Can someone please suggest a solution?

Thanks Heaps.

Hi itag,

If by "they won't install on our nop installation" you mean that the plugins can't be installed then there are two options for this.
1. You use the wrong version of the plugins. Please check the Description.txt file in the Mega Menu plugin directory if the version of the plugin is 2.7.
2. You have copied the plugins in the wrong Plugins directory. Please note that if you are using the plugins with the nopCommerce sources then you need to copy them in Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins folder.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
10 years ago
#2519 Quote
Hello,
I was about to buy this plugin but I noticed with surprise that in IE 8 and in some releases of IE 9 when you click to the Category item, the menu does non opens (so it is impossible to navigate).
Any ideas?
Support
10 years ago
#2520 Quote
Hi,

Would you be able to send us a link to the website on which you experience the issue and tell us which version of the Nop Mega Menu you have, so that we can investigate the possible issue. Also can you try to reproduce it on some of our demos(for example on http://demos.nop-templates.com/ ).
It will be great if you can specify on which IE 9 release you have seen the error.

If you can send a screenshot with the error on [email protected] this will help us a lot too.

Looking forward to your reply!
Support
10 years ago
#2521 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
I was about to buy this plugin but I noticed with surprise that in IE 8 and in some releases of IE 9 when you click to the Category item, the menu does non opens (so it is impossible to navigate).
Any ideas?

Hi again,

It seems that you are using an older version of the Nop Mega Menu. There was a big in IE which had been fixed a while ago. Please open the ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/styles.css and remove the filter property of the following css classes:

.mega-menu

and

.mega-menu > li:hover

Then click several times Ctrl + F5 in order to clear your browser's cache.

Please let us know if the issue still occurs.
cheerfulcalf
10 years ago
#2570 Quote
Still problems with IE9 and IE10 (both desktop and metro mode).
http://postimg.org/image/z0r6aqutd/
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2575 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:
Still problems with IE9 and IE10 (both desktop and metro mode).
http://postimg.org/image/z0r6aqutd/

Hi cheerfulcalf,

Can you please give us a link to your website, so that we can investigate the problem?

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
Thilak
10 years ago
#3091 Quote
Hi,
I have installed nop mega menu plugin for trial which was released 5 days ago.I installed as per user guide instruction only.When i going to work with plugin it throws an error.

when i click

plugin->settings

The ArgumentNullException is shown in  the following line

return new ViewEngineResult(strArray.Union<string>(strArray2));

this line is in themes\ThemeableVirtualPathProviderViewEngine.cs.

How can i rectify this error?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3106 Quote
Thilak wrote:
Hi,
I have installed nop mega menu plugin for trial which was released 5 days ago.I installed as per user guide instruction only.When i going to work with plugin it throws an error.

when i click

plugin->settings

The ArgumentNullException is shown in  the following line

return new ViewEngineResult(strArray.Union<string>(strArray2));

this line is in themes\ThemeableVirtualPathProviderViewEngine.cs.

How can i rectify this error?

Hi Thilak,

Did you manage to get the Mega Menu working? Did you modify the Global.asax file(by putting a few spaces in it and save it)? Which version of nopCommerce do you use i.e is it the official 3.1 release or the latest working copy from codeplex?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Thilak
10 years ago
#3114 Quote
Hi Boyko,
                     Thank you very much for your response.

I changed the global.asax file
I used nopcommerce 3.0 .I downloaded it from the official website only with source code
how can i overcome this error ?