Close

Bugs

Ladd Nichols
4 years ago
#16348 Quote
How do I edit the contact list at the bottom of the home page. See link, it is NOT in the very bottom footer, it is in the gray box, just above the footer..
https://firstcoastmedicalsupply.com/
Valentin
4 years ago
#16351 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
How do I edit the contact list at the bottom of the home page. See link, it is NOT in the very bottom footer, it is in the gray box, just above the footer..
https://firstcoastmedicalsupply.com/

Hi,

the contact information in the Footer`s upper section is all coming from text-resources. In order to edit them, you need to go in your admin panel to Configuration -> Languages -> Edit the language you have -> expand the String resources tab and look for these Resource names:

Phone resource:
SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.Phone -> +444 (Phone) 123456

Mobile phone resource:
SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.Mobile -> +555 (Mobile) 321654

The e-mail is split into three resources:

SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.EmailName -> info
SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.EmailAt -> [at]
SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.EmailDomain -> store.com

Skype name:

SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.Skype -> motion_theme

P.S. This is the section for the bugs in Mega menu. For bugs or questions related to any of the themes, please use the specific theme section.

Hope this was helpful.
Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
asidefast2021
2 years ago
#21637 Quote
Support wrote:
Please write here if you have any problems with the Nop Mega Menu Plugin

Hello dears,

I'm getting this error when trying to show my categories in the mega menu

some categories setting "include in top menu" may be disabled

I disabled all checkboxes in the categories and the custom pages and nothing, please give me a had, thank you,
Anyway, I don't see the categories in the menu.
Kind Regards,

Manuel
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21640 Quote
asidefast2021 wrote:
Please write here if you have any problems with the Nop Mega Menu Plugin

Hello dears,

I'm getting this error when trying to show my categories in the mega menu

some categories setting "include in top menu" may be disabled

I disabled all checkboxes in the categories and the custom pages and nothing, please give me a had, thank you,
Anyway, I don't see the categories in the menu.
Kind Regards,

Manuel

Greetings,

In order to have the categories added to the mega menu, their Include in top menu checkbox should be enabled.

If you are still experiencing the issue afterward, please submit a ticket in our support system.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
zacmaclean
2 years ago
#21819 Quote
When I set a specific category as a top level item in the menu, the items in the category do not show up when I hover/click the menu item.  But if I have all categories as a menu item, my subcategories all show up fine.  Does this not show the items in a category if the category is set as a menu item?

I have double checked all my item settings, and restarted the site. "Include in top menu" is checked for the category I want to display.

I am running Nop 4.40.4 and plugin was purchased this week (NopCompletePluginCollection_4.4.941.34671)
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21827 Quote
zacmaclean wrote:
When I set a specific category as a top level item in the menu, the items in the category do not show up when I hover/click the menu item.  But if I have all categories as a menu item, my subcategories all show up fine.  Does this not show the items in a category if the category is set as a menu item?

I have double checked all my item settings, and restarted the site. "Include in top menu" is checked for the category I want to display.

I am running Nop 4.40.4 and plugin was purchased this week (NopCompletePluginCollection_4.4.941.34671)

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please raise a ticket in our support system and provide us with administration access, in order for us to investigate further.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com