Close

Bugs

Boyko
10 years ago
#4473 Quote
gnikspam wrote:

I use NopUltimatePluginCollection 3.21
put the menu for one store, the menu is automatically put in the shop 2. I nehochu menu that would work in the store 2.
Thank you.

HI gnikspam,

If you have 2 stores i.e store1 and store2. You can go to the Mega Menu settings page in the administration and make sure the Enabled: setting is checked for store1 and unchecked for store2. Just tested it and it is working fine and the Mega Menu is not shown for store2.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
europhile
10 years ago
#4584 Quote
Hi, great menu (v3.20) - like it! However, if you add a MegaMenuTopic, it displays all the text in the ajax drop-down panel as centred!

This doesn't make sense because the Topic is a content page just like any other Topic, so is highly unlikely to be centred text - it's going to be normal text. In fact, clicking this actual menu button will load that page- so why is the panel displaying it differently to the page? That's why this seems to be a bug / design oversight, and it looks a mess! Thanks, Phil.
Support
10 years ago
#4599 Quote
europhile wrote:
Hi, great menu (v3.20) - like it! However, if you add a MegaMenuTopic, it displays all the text in the ajax drop-down panel as centred!

This doesn't make sense because the Topic is a content page just like any other Topic, so is highly unlikely to be centred text - it's going to be normal text. In fact, clicking this actual menu button will load that page- so why is the panel displaying it differently to the page? That's why this seems to be a bug / design oversight, and it looks a mess! Thanks, Phil.

Hi Phil,

You can easily remove the centering. Just add the following to your administration -> plugins -> nop motion theme -> settings in the Custom Head Styles:

.topic-wrapper {text-align: left;}

As the topic can be any html I think it will be best if there are no styles applied to the content of this topic in the mega menu.

Hope that helps!

Best Regards!
europhile
10 years ago
#4602 Quote
Nice one, .topic-wrapper {text-align: left;} does the trick, that's a good way to sort it! Cheers! Phil.
JesseM
9 years ago
#5966 Quote
Hello,
It seems I may have an issue. I'm currently using the Nop MegaMenu. When hovering over a category and moving to select a sub category that is over an image, we are running into a problem where the Nop Cloud zoom takes over as soon as you enter the image area. We are currently running NopCommerce 3.3 with the latest editions of Plugins. Any ideas?
unclescrooge
9 years ago
#5968 Quote
Hello

MegaMenu do not work well with IE8 we have also seen that it is problems with new versions of IE
we are using NopCommerce and Furniture Theme 3.30

Thank you for all help to solve this problem!

Best regards

Magnus
Boyko
9 years ago
#5975 Quote
unclescrooge wrote:
Hello

MegaMenu do not work well with IE8 we have also seen that it is problems with new versions of IE

Best regards

Magnus

Hi Magnus,

What exactly is not working with the Mega Menu in IE8 and the theme you are using?
Can you send us a link, so that we can take a look and advice?

p.s: You have also send us an email about this but it is better to reply here as the others can see it if they have a similar problem.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
9 years ago
#5989 Quote
JesseM wrote:
Hello,
It seems I may have an issue. I'm currently using the Nop MegaMenu. When hovering over a category and moving to select a sub category that is over an image, we are running into a problem where the Nop Cloud zoom takes over as soon as you enter the image area. We are currently running NopCommerce 3.3 with the latest editions of Plugins. Any ideas?

Hi JesseM,

It should be a z-index issue but I am curious to know in which theme do you experience this issue. What theme do you use i.e DefaultClean?

p.s: Is this the same issue reported by you? Please don't create different accounts and post the same questions twice!!!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
JesseM
9 years ago
#5990 Quote
No. I only have 1 account. However, that post describes exactly as I was asking about so i'll delete my previous message. Thanks!
unclescrooge
9 years ago
#6263 Quote
Hello Boyko,

I have missed your reply, sorry for our late answer.

MegaMenu did not work with our webstore that use NopCommerce 3.30 and furniture theme 3.30 Internet Explorer was the browser we could not get the Nop Mega Menu to work with, we had to uninstall the plug in for now, I come back soon when I have time to activate the plug in so you can see the problem with IE.

I like the Nop Mega Menu plugin and want it to work perfect with our webstore, we have installed Nop Quick Tabs and Nop Attachments and it work fine no problems so far.

I am returning here with a new reply soon!

Thank you!

Best regards

Magnus

Boyko wrote:
Hello

Best regards

Magnus

Hi Magnus,

What exactly is not working with the Mega Menu in IE8 and the theme you are using?
Can you send us a link, so that we can take a look and advice?

p.s: You have also send us an email about this but it is better to reply here as the others can see it if they have a similar problem.

Thanks