Close

Bugs

Deni
9 years ago
#8445 Quote
david.hirst wrote:
... so if there's a bug in version 3.20 plugin will you be fixing it as this is needed for version 3.20 nopcommerce?

Hi, 

There is no bug in the Mega Menu in 3.20. This is how the plugin works. I will say again, that it was not the best approach, but we can not change it, because many users using 3.20, who update, will lose all their old settings. I suggest you to upgrade to 3.50 - this will give you the latest features and fixes on all our products and also the powerful functionality of nopCommerce 3.50. It will be released on Monday!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
alecm
9 years ago
#8493 Quote
Hi, I've just installed the latest 3.50 version of your ShopAll theme and noticed an issue with the Mega Menu plugin.  When loading the homepage to my site it shows the menu twice.  Looking into the code I believe this is the relevant bit from "MegaMenu.cshtml" in the plugin views directory:

<ul class="mega-menu">
    @RenderMegaMenu(isMegaMenuResponsive: false)
</ul>
<div class="menu-title"><span>@T("SevenSpikes.MegaMenu.ResponsiveMenuTitle")</span></div>
<ul class="mega-menu-responsive">
    @RenderMegaMenu(isMegaMenuResponsive: true)
</ul>

As a short term workaround I've commented out the second ul element calling the menu with responsive features.

Thanks.
Stefan
9 years ago
#8497 Quote
alecm wrote:
Hi, I've just installed the latest 3.50 version of your ShopAll theme and noticed an issue with the Mega Menu plugin.  When loading the homepage to my site it shows the menu twice.  Looking into the code I believe this is the relevant bit from "MegaMenu.cshtml" in the plugin views directory:

<ul class="mega-menu">
    @RenderMegaMenu(isMegaMenuResponsive: false)
</ul>
<div class="menu-title"><span>@T("SevenSpikes.MegaMenu.ResponsiveMenuTitle")</span></div>
<ul class="mega-menu-responsive">
    @RenderMegaMenu(isMegaMenuResponsive: true)
</ul>

As a short term workaround I've commented out the second ul element calling the menu with responsive features.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

This issue had been fixed and uploaded on our site. You can download the theme again and replace the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu\Themes\ShopAll\Content\MegaMenu.css file with the one from your downloadable package. Then you can revert your change and the menu will work as expected.

Thanks again!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
alecm
9 years ago
#8504 Quote
Stefan wrote:

Thank you for your feedback!

This issue had been fixed and uploaded on our site. You can download the theme again and replace the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu\Themes\ShopAll\Content\MegaMenu.css file with the one from your downloadable package. Then you can revert your change and the menu will work as expected.

Thanks again!

Excellent.  Thank you for the quick response and fix!
staeri
9 years ago
#8835 Quote
The sub categories are not shown by display order setting. It looks like they are shown by input order which looks very weird on our site.
skynopc56
8 years ago
#9208 Quote
In the nop mega menu I have multiple stores all enabled with the about us topic.  When I change stores the about us link does change to the new stores link, however the text of the menu will always remain at whatever the Title for the first store is.

For example if Store 1 About us says  "About Store 1" then you go to store 2 it will also say "About Store 1" but does link to the store 2 about us page I have set up.
Deni
8 years ago
#9211 Quote
skynopc56 wrote:
In the nop mega menu I have multiple stores all enabled with the about us topic.  When I change stores the about us link does change to the new stores link, however the text of the menu will always remain at whatever the Title for the first store is.

For example if Store 1 About us says  "About Store 1" then you go to store 2 it will also say "About Store 1" but does link to the store 2 about us page I have set up.

Hi, 

The topics are per store. That means that they have only one title. Maybe you have two different topics? I am not sure what is your problem. Please explain further or raise a ticket in our ticketing system providing more information and links to your sites.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
skynopc56
8 years ago
#9218 Quote
So I maybe should not have said topic.  It is actually the "About Us" link.  I have "Include "About Us" link:" checked for all stores in the config.  However I have a unique about us page for each store.

If I switch from Store A to Store B the link in the mega menu changes fine and it will link to the correct "About Us" page.  However the title (text of the link does not change).  Say my AboutUs page for Store A is called "About Store A" and the AboutUs page for store B is called "About Store B" the text for the link for the "About Us" tab in Mega Menu will always read "About Store A" even if I am in store B (but like I said it does link to Store B page when I click About Store A, it is just the title of the AboutUS page per store that is not pulling).
Deni
8 years ago
#9224 Quote
skynopc56 wrote:
So I maybe should not have said topic.  It is actually the "About Us" link.  I have "Include "About Us" link:" checked for all stores in the config.  However I have a unique about us page for each store.

If I switch from Store A to Store B the link in the mega menu changes fine and it will link to the correct "About Us" page.  However the title (text of the link does not change).  Say my AboutUs page for Store A is called "About Store A" and the AboutUs page for store B is called "About Store B" the text for the link for the "About Us" tab in Mega Menu will always read "About Store A" even if I am in store B (but like I said it does link to Store B page when I click About Store A, it is just the title of the AboutUS page per store that is not pulling).

Hi, 

As I said, please raise a ticket about this issue, because I do not even know which version of nop you are running (I suppose it is v3.40 or below), so I can not help you on 100% here. 
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
justinhof
8 years ago
#9824 Quote
I currently have a nop installation running three sites that each have a specific theme from Nop Templates. They are:

http://nop.deepblueyachtsupply.com - Uses Traction theme
https://www.lauderdaleprop.com - Uses Nitro theme
https://www.propellerdepot.com - Uses Motion theme

For the default site, the URL for images get intermingled with URLs of the other two sites domain wise, and it adds weird stuff in place of the nop section. This includes things like ww.w, 4www, and most recently alt1.aspmx.l.google.com.

Because the products and images are all used between sites, the images load. However, Google is now indexing these weird URLs and dinging the sites. 

Feel free to go to http://nop.deepblueyachtsupply.com and do a view source to see. 

Have you all seen this before, and what could be causing the image URL to not be set to the domain that the request comes from for this theme?

Thanks,
Justin