Support
11 years ago
#1227 Quote
Please post here anything related to Nop Mega Menu plugin
ylechasseur
11 years ago
#1265 Quote
Hi Guys,

I realy like your mega menu .. I am playing with it and I will certainly have questions later on ...

Again .. pretty good works ... as usual

Yves
Support
11 years ago
#1266 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,

I realy like your mega menu .. I am playing with it and I will certainly have questions later on ...

Again .. pretty good works ... as usual

Yves

Hi Yves,

Your questions and comments are always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks!
ylechasseur
11 years ago
#1271 Quote
Hi Guys,

Some questions :

1. Sub menus always opening on the right side. So when you pick items located at the right inside the sub it outside the page frame (the sub should open on the left side)

2. I wonder if I can increase the amount of columns instead of 3 having 4 or 5 (as per the single menu...

3. Can we create multiple Topics. So far I am just able to create one only

The product is versatile, easy to use and I say funny..  

Yves
ylechasseur
11 years ago
#1272 Quote

Question 2 : if find out .. changed the value 3 for 4 in CategoryMenuTemplate.WithPictures.cshtml ..

IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1274 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,

Some questions :

1. Sub menus always opening on the right side. So when you pick items located at the right inside the sub it outside the page frame (the sub should open on the left side)

2. I wonder if I can increase the amount of columns instead of 3 having 4 or 5 (as per the single menu...

3. Can we create multiple Topics. So far I am just able to create one only

The product is versatile, easy to use and I say funny..  

Yves

Hi Yves,

We are pleased that you like our Nop Mega Menu plugin.

Thank you for reporting the bug with the right side items. We are going to fix it ASAP.

You can add multiple topics to the Nop Mega Menu plugin. Please check our online documentation for more information http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopMegaMenu/Version_2_65/lessons/Integration.html

If you have more questions, please do not hesitate and ask.

Have a great day.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
embryo
11 years ago
#1358 Quote
Hello-

I followed Ivan's advice and re-downloaded the electronics theme and replaced it on my site, except for the /themes/electronics/content/styles.css

I disabled the categoryheadermenu and set the mega menu as active. I edited the mega menu settings a little and edited the mega menu content topic.

The categoriesheadermenu no longer appears, but the mega menu still doesn't appear on my site.... it's just showing the standard header buttons...
You can see my site here.

I can't figure out what I'm missing...

Thanks for your help!
Steve

Boyko
11 years ago
#1359 Quote
embryo wrote:
Hello-

I followed Ivan's advice and re-downloaded the electronics theme and replaced it on my site, except for the /themes/electronics/content/styles.css

I disabled the categoryheadermenu and set the mega menu as active. I edited the mega menu settings a little and edited the mega menu content topic.

The categoriesheadermenu no longer appears, but the mega menu still doesn't appear on my site.... it's just showing the standard header buttons...
You can see my site here.

I can't figure out what I'm missing...

Thanks for your help!
Steve

Hi Steve,

The current menu on your web site is the default nopCommerce menu, which means that no other menu is activated as a widget. Could you double check that the Mega Menu is activated as a Widget from Content Management -> Widgets. You can also activate the Categories Header Menu just to see if it will appear.
Please let us know how it goes and if you still have problems you can send us an email with login credentials, so that we can take a look at your administration settings.

Thanks,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ylechasseur
10 years ago
#2647 Quote
Hi Guys,

I am working on the theme to refresh the layout. I am trying few things to move the Megamenu from <WidgetZone>content_before</WidgetZone> by changing the value to  <WidgetZone>header_links_after</WidgetZone> and it never move from Content_before, (In fact what ever the widget zone I put.. it won't move ....

Do I have to change something else in the code ?

Best regards

Yves
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2648 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am working on the theme to refresh the layout. I am trying few things to move the Megamenu from <WidgetZone>content_before</WidgetZone> by changing the value to  <WidgetZone>header_links_after</WidgetZone> and it never move from Content_before, (In fact what ever the widget zone I put.. it won't move ....

Do I have to change something else in the code ?

Best regards

Yves

Hi Yves,

For the Electronics theme we are overriding the SupportedWidgetZones.xml file. If you want to change the widget zone, you need to go to /Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/Electronics and change the widget zone in the SupportedWidgetZones.xml file located there.

After that you should restart the application so that the changed file get loaded.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!