Close

Bugs

JRon
6 years ago
#14117 Quote
Hi, your demo page works fine now in My Samsung Internet browser, both http://demos.nop-templates.com/ and http://demos.nop-templates.com/?demo=jcarousel where broken earlier today but are fine now, what did you change?
SDobrev
6 years ago
#14118 Quote
Hi,

It is very strange because we haven't changed anything on the demo site. Most probably the problem was from the CloudFlare when you have tested the site.

Could you please provide URL to your site where this bug is visible?
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
JRon
6 years ago
#14119 Quote
Yes, sorry I forgot.

My site is www.ronning.is
SDobrev
6 years ago
#14121 Quote
Hi,

Do you have any custom modifications?

The next arrow is widening the page.
.fader-right {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    right: -100px;
    width: 240px;
    z-index: 2;
    background: url(/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/Ronning/Content/images/fade-right.png) repeat-y left top
}
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
JRon
6 years ago
#14122 Quote
Thats it, thats the problem.

Why do you think it´s broken in Android browser but working fine in other mobile browser?
JRon
6 years ago
#14123 Quote
I have now fixed this problem by adding {overflow: hidden} to the parent wrapper.

Thank you for your help, The only reason I listed this as a bug was because I could reproduce the problem on your demo page, but that turned out to be something else, very weird.
ZornitsaIvanova
6 years ago
#14131 Quote
Thank you very much JRon for reporting this issue. And yes it was something else. It was coming from another plugin in which was missing "img {max-width: 100%}" style. So the images which are wider were expanding the body and causing the horizontal scroll. We have fixed it.
Thank you once again. :)
Best regards,
Zornitsa Ivanova
Nop-Templates.com
Intelisale
4 years ago
#16301 Quote
Hi,

I have an issue with JCarousel. I have set a carousel in widget zone homepage_slider_after. It is working as expected most of the time, but every once in a while it just disappears! It is a bit difficult to reproduce because it only happens every once in a while, just by refreshing the page. It does not render in html at all. Like the widget is not set at all. Nothing changes in the admin panel, and when I clear cache through the admin panel it appears again.

Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks!

Best,
Vanja
Boyko
4 years ago
#16306 Quote
Vanja Vlaco wrote:
Hi,

I have an issue with JCarousel. I have set a carousel in widget zone homepage_slider_after. It is working as expected most of the time, but every once in a while it just disappears! It is a bit difficult to reproduce because it only happens every once in a while, just by refreshing the page. It does not render in html at all. Like the widget is not set at all. Nothing changes in the admin panel, and when I clear cache through the admin panel it appears again.

Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks!

Best,
Vanja

Hi Vanja,

That is really strange.
Please submit a ticket and provide access to your store administration so that we can see how you have setup the JCarousel and what might cause this issue.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
sternfels1825
3 years ago
#21177 Quote
Having issues on android chrome with the related items jcarousel. Whenever I click on the carousel arrows the screen goes completely white. I can't replicate it through desktop, only on my phone. I am using Emporium 4.1.