Close

Bugs

JRon
one year ago
#14117 Quote
Hi, your demo page works fine now in My Samsung Internet browser, both http://demos.nop-templates.com/ and http://demos.nop-templates.com/?demo=jcarousel where broken earlier today but are fine now, what did you change?
SDobrev
one year ago
#14118 Quote
Hi,

It is very strange because we haven't changed anything on the demo site. Most probably the problem was from the CloudFlare when you have tested the site.

Could you please provide URL to your site where this bug is visible?
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
JRon
one year ago
#14119 Quote
Yes, sorry I forgot.

My site is www.ronning.is
SDobrev
one year ago
#14121 Quote
Hi,

Do you have any custom modifications?

The next arrow is widening the page.
.fader-right {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    right: -100px;
    width: 240px;
    z-index: 2;
    background: url(/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/Ronning/Content/images/fade-right.png) repeat-y left top
}
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
JRon
one year ago
#14122 Quote
Thats it, thats the problem.

Why do you think it´s broken in Android browser but working fine in other mobile browser?
JRon
one year ago
#14123 Quote
I have now fixed this problem by adding {overflow: hidden} to the parent wrapper.

Thank you for your help, The only reason I listed this as a bug was because I could reproduce the problem on your demo page, but that turned out to be something else, very weird.
ZornitsaIvanova
one year ago
#14131 Quote
Thank you very much JRon for reporting this issue. And yes it was something else. It was coming from another plugin in which was missing "img {max-width: 100%}" style. So the images which are wider were expanding the body and causing the horizontal scroll. We have fixed it.
Thank you once again. :)
Best regards,
Zornitsa Ivanova
Nop-Templates.com