Close

Bugs

Support
10 years ago
#3843 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Problem is encountered when we had manually mapped the products.

We have not tried the same case with data sources.

Yes, we are using 3.0 version on this site.

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. We have fixed this issue and uploaded it on our website. You should download the package again and upload the plugin according to the following article.

Thanks again!
mstuart
9 years ago
#5747 Quote
I'm having trouble getting the Nop JCarousel to work using the "Also Purchased Products" data source type.

The Nop JCarousel works fine with other datasource types such as "Recently Viewed Products" or "Related Products".  I have changed the data source type to these others and Nop JCarousel displays as expected.  However, if I change it back to use the "Also Purchased Products" data source type, it does not display.

I double checked to make sure the data is there for the product I'm testing.  When I add the HTML Action to the page as follows...

@Html.Action("ProductsAlsoPurchased", "Catalog", new { productId = Model.Id })

... This works.

So I'm at a loss here as to why the Nop JCarousel will not display the "Also Purchased Products".

I'm using version 3.0.

Any known issues with this?

iqnetcom
9 years ago
#8854 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hi

We are using 2.6 and we get this error message when we install the jcarsousel plugin

Server Error in '/' Application.

No parameterless constructor defined for this object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: No parameterless constructor defined for this object.

Source Error:

Line 3:  @foreach (var widget in Model)
Line 4:  {
Line 5:      @Html.Action(widget.ActionName, widget.ControllerName, widget.RouteValues)
Line 6:  }

Source File: c:\inetpub\Nop.Web\Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml    Line: 5

Hi naveenpinna,

Please modify your Global.asax file by putting an empty space in it and save it.
There is a known issue, so when you install new plugins you need to have a full application restart.

Thanks

I have tried editing the global asx file and saved and then restarted the application but i still get the error no matter how many times i refresh or clear cache
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8861 Quote
Hi,

Could you submit a ticket with admin credentials so we could take a look at it ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
nopnopgogo!
7 years ago
#12370 Quote
Hi, there are a little bug in admin section of this plugin. If you set a carousel with Additional Manufacturers and then click 'Show', you'll get a 'not found page' 'cause you ask for 'Admin/ManufacturerId/Edit/' instead of 'Admin/Manufacturer/Edit/'. Thank you.
SDobrev
7 years ago
#12386 Quote
nopnopgogo! wrote:
Hi, there are a little bug in admin section of this plugin. If you set a carousel with Additional Manufacturers and then click 'Show', you'll get a 'not found page' 'cause you ask for 'Admin/ManufacturerId/Edit/' instead of 'Admin/Manufacturer/Edit/'. Thank you.

Hi,
Thank you for reporting this issue. It had been fixed and uploaded on our site.
You can update your plugin following this article: https://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-plugin

Best regards!
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
JRon
6 years ago
#14111 Quote
Hi there, there is something wrong with how the carousel works in mobile Android browser and Samsung Internet browser (based on the Android browser)

You can reproduce by viewing the demo page using either Android browser or Samsung Internet browser (site width get´s stretched out)

This works fine in iPhone and mobile Chrome, but Android browser is very popular and I need this fixed.
SDobrev
6 years ago
#14112 Quote
Hi,

Could you please provide screenshots of the problem? If I understand you correctly it is visible on our demos.nop-templates.com site.

Are you sure the Carousel plugin is causing this issue?

Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
JRon
6 years ago
#14114 Quote
When I remove the carousel from my website the problem is fixed, here is a screenshot from http://demos.nop-templates.com/?demo=jcarousel It´s Samsung Internet browser, Galaxy S7 edge. You can see how the header has stretched to the right.

SDobrev
6 years ago
#14116 Quote
Hi,

It is possible the walkthrough is widening the page. Could you reproduce it on the http://demos.nop-templates.com/?

Can you scroll down and try to find which element is widening the page?
Also if it is possible could you provide URL to your store with enabled JCarousel where we can see the problem?

Thank you!
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com