Close

Bugs

cyberspy
10 years ago
#3256 Quote

Support wrote:
By design in the Nop Alfresco theme in the Nop JCarousel items only the details button and the title should be links pointing to the product page. There was a bug in the theme, but we have fixed that and uploaded on our site. You can download the theme again and replace the ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Views/JCarousel/JCarousel.cshtml file with the one from the downloaded theme.

Please let us know if the problem still exists!

Sorted! Excellent response - Thanks

I see the responsive issue I mentioned in my second post returned after I replaced the plugin (I'd fixed it in CSS) so this has not been fixed.
Is this because you've not had a chance to review my suggestions, or I've caused another issue with my suggested changes?

Regards

Adam
Aleks
10 years ago
#3259 Quote
cyberspy wrote:

By design in the Nop Alfresco theme in the Nop JCarousel items only the details button and the title should be links pointing to the product page. There was a bug in the theme, but we have fixed that and uploaded on our site. You can download the theme again and replace the ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Views/JCarousel/JCarousel.cshtml file with the one from the downloaded theme.

Please let us know if the problem still exists!

Sorted! Excellent response - Thanks

I see the responsive issue I mentioned in my second post returned after I replaced the plugin (I'd fixed it in CSS) so this has not been fixed.
Is this because you've not had a chance to review my suggestions, or I've caused another issue with my suggested changes?

Regards

Adam

Thank you for pointing out that bug. We took your suggestion in consideration and we've developed a better way for the buttons to be positioned and displayed in all resolutions both with or without a title.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions, problems or suggestions.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
cyberspy
10 years ago
#3289 Quote
Aleks wrote:

Thank you for pointing out that bug. We took your suggestion in consideration and we've developed a better way for the buttons to be positioned and displayed in all resolutions both with or without a title.

Thanks for this - it has indeed fixed the issue.
The controls are quite big though and as they are outside the carousel now, they take a lot of space.

This can be tweaked via the CSS file though so it's not a big problem.

Regards

Adam
cyberspy
10 years ago
#3321 Quote
Hi,

I've just been looking for where I change these values, and it doesn't seem possible.

SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.CompanyInfo
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.CustomerServices
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.FAQ
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.Help
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.OurOffers
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.Search
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.MenuTitle
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.Phone
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.EmailName
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.EmailDomain

They are not included on the theme's Widget Config page, which is where I'd expect them to be.

Regards

Adam
Boyko
10 years ago
#3323 Quote
cyberspy wrote:
Hi,

I've just been looking for where I change these values, and it doesn't seem possible.

SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.CompanyInfo
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.CustomerServices
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.FAQ
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.Help
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.OurOffers
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.Search
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.MenuTitle
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.Phone
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.EmailName
SevenSpikes.Themes.Alfresco.Common.EmailDomain

They are not included on the theme's Widget Config page, which is where I'd expect them to be.

Regards

Adam

Hi Adam,

Unfortunately it is not possible to add them to the administration of the theme as these are resources in nopCommerce and they are managed separately.
You can read more about nopCommerce resources here in our Glossary and watch this video to see how to change them.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
xiaoliangzhang
10 years ago
#3632 Quote
Hi,

We are using 3.1 with beauty theme. There comes an exception when I try to change the settings for Nop Jcarousel. i.e., in the admin area -> manage plugins -> Nop JCarousel -> settings. There is the detailed error message:

System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel.Models.JCarouselGeneralSettingsModel>' does not contain a definition for 'AddcriptParts' and no extension method 'AddcriptParts' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel.Models.JCarouselGeneralSettingsModel>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Thanks.

Support
10 years ago
#3635 Quote
xiaoliangzhang wrote:
Hi,

We are using 3.1 with beauty theme. There comes an exception when I try to change the settings for Nop Jcarousel. i.e., in the admin area -> manage plugins -> Nop JCarousel -> settings. There is the detailed error message:

System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel.Models.JCarouselGeneralSettingsModel>' does not contain a definition for 'AddcriptParts' and no extension method 'AddcriptParts' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel.Models.JCarouselGeneralSettingsModel>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Thanks.

Hi XIAOLIANGZHANG,

This issue had been fixed. Please download the plugin again and update it following the article.

Thanks!
[email protected]
10 years ago
#3784 Quote
We have encountered a bug in JCarousel on NopCommerce 3.00. Later we upgraded to your latest release but we think you never updated the actual JCarousel DLL version after our last update.

Bug:

JCarousel displays unpublished or even deleted products(w/o price) if the product is added to the Carousel before it was unpublished or deleted.

Same unpublished or deleted products are not shown in the grid if one wants to ass new item to carousel but already added unpublished or deleted products are shown on the carousel.
Support
10 years ago
#3786 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
We have encountered a bug in JCarousel on NopCommerce 3.00. Later we upgraded to your latest release but we think you never updated the actual JCarousel DLL version after our last update.

Bug:

JCarousel displays unpublished or even deleted products(w/o price) if the product is added to the Carousel before it was unpublished or deleted.

Same unpublished or deleted products are not shown in the grid if one wants to ass new item to carousel but already added unpublished or deleted products are shown on the carousel.

Hi,

Can you please let us know which data source do you use or you use products mapped manually to the carousel. I guess you use version 3.00 of the plugin as stated above.

Looking forward to your reply!
[email protected]
10 years ago
#3824 Quote
Problem is encountered when we had manually mapped the products.

We have not tried the same case with data sources.

Yes, we are using 3.0 version on this site.