Close

Bugs

Alex_
10 years ago
#5745 Quote
Hi.
It was Manufacturers filter I have build in before.

Have it removed , so far there is no need in it.

Thanks.
Alex
Darumatech
10 years ago
#5930 Quote
I have used the Manufacturers Menu Settings section of my theme to change the title that displays on the menu for Manufacturer.  This is not working, it continues to display "Manufacturer" as the title in the menu.

http://ww2.malema.com
europhile
10 years ago
#5932 Quote
Hi - on Forums, the Search magniifying glass is missing, just a blank grey square! Could do with that as otherwise all is good with forums! Any quick fix appreciated, expect you can build it into any new releases. Phil.
Deni
9 years ago
#5976 Quote
Darumatech wrote:
I have used the Manufacturers Menu Settings section of my theme to change the title that displays on the menu for Manufacturer.  This is not working, it continues to display "Manufacturer" as the title in the menu.

http://ww2.malema.com

Hello,

I have tested the issue and managed to change the section title without any problems. When you change the title, you must check if there is a value for the current language(not Standart), that overrides the Standart value.

Regards!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
Boyko
9 years ago
#5979 Quote
europhile wrote:
Hi - on Forums, the Search magniifying glass is missing, just a blank grey square! Could do with that as otherwise all is good with forums! Any quick fix appreciated, expect you can build it into any new releases. Phil.

Hi Phil,

Thank you for reporting this. We will fix it and we will let you know to download and update the theme when it is done.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Support
9 years ago
#6002 Quote
europhile wrote:

Hi europhie,

The magnifying glass had been added to the theme and deployed on our site. So you can download the theme again and add the Themes/Allure/Content/img/search-button.png file from your downloaded theme to your website.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Best Regards!
vb_itis
9 years ago
#6117 Quote
Credit Card Declined Error Messsage Not Showing Up On Checkout Page

We are using version 3.3.268.11045 and have onepage checkout enabled.  When processing credit cards and a payment is declined there is no error message being displayed.  The error is showing up in the log files.  Using the default clean theme the message is being displayed.  In the default theme it is displayed at the top of the confirmation section.  It would be better placed at the bottom of the section so it is obvious to the user.  I had to scroll up to see the message on the default theme.
Support
9 years ago
#6124 Quote
vb_itis wrote:
Credit Card Declined Error Messsage Not Showing Up On Checkout Page

We are using version 3.3.268.11045 and have onepage checkout enabled.  When processing credit cards and a payment is declined there is no error message being displayed.  The error is showing up in the log files.  Using the default clean theme the message is being displayed.  In the default theme it is displayed at the top of the confirmation section.  It would be better placed at the bottom of the section so it is obvious to the user.  I had to scroll up to see the message on the default theme.

Hi VB_ITIS,

Thank you for your feedback! We weer able to reproduce the issue and have fixed it in our latest version of the theme. In order to integrate the fix you need just to download the theme again and replace the following files with the ones from your downloaded package:

Themes/Motion/Content/css/480.css
Themes/Motion/Content/css/768.css
Themes/Motion/Content/css/980.css
Themes/Motion/Content/css/styles.css
Themes/Motion/Views/ShoppingCart/OrderSummary.cshtml

Please let us know if the issue still exists!

Best Regards!
vb_itis
9 years ago
#6127 Quote
Tested on safari on ipad, chrome and ie on laptop.  IE 11 doesn't display the message.  The font is pretty small in chrome.
vb_itis
9 years ago
#6128 Quote
Shopping Cart Count In Header Doesn't Update When Adding Products

When adding products from a product page the shopping cart item count in the page header doesn't update.  Hovering on the link shows the correct items and gives the correct item count.  If you refresh the page or navigate to another page the count updates.  Tested on various platforms and browsers and all have same behavior.