Close

Bugs

europhile
10 years ago
#4608 Quote
Ah yes, applied and double line better now, thanks! Love your clear code, structure and comments. And this one def a good fix for wider release.

Glad you're going to fix back the description and SKU (easier for people to take out rather than put in) - highly appreciated! Even better if you let me know when, or I can apply a code change if nec and there's a long release schedule.

Appreciate your observation on the SKU on Categories, indeed we're not going to be able to have them on those pages yet thanks to source, will bring it up with nopCommerce when have a chance. Meanwhile, as long as on product pages (more important), will suffice!

Keep up the great work! Phil.
Support
10 years ago
#4624 Quote
europhile wrote:
Ah yes, applied and double line better now, thanks! Love your clear code, structure and comments. And this one def a good fix for wider release.

Glad you're going to fix back the description and SKU (easier for people to take out rather than put in) - highly appreciated! Even better if you let me know when, or I can apply a code change if nec and there's a long release schedule.

Appreciate your observation on the SKU on Categories, indeed we're not going to be able to have them on those pages yet thanks to source, will bring it up with nopCommerce when have a chance. Meanwhile, as long as on product pages (more important), will suffice!

Keep up the great work! Phil.

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your kind words!

The issue had been fixed and uploaded on our site. In order to integrate the fix just download the theme again and replace the Themes/Motion/Content/CSS folder with the one from the downloaded package.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Thank you for your feedback again!

Best Regards!
europhile
10 years ago
#4631 Quote
Excellent - SKU now there on grouped prods, layout and social bits better too, really good - thanks for quick turnaround also! Cheers, Phil.
robplayblue
10 years ago
#5678 Quote
Not 100% sure its a bug but I notice on the Motion Theme when the Button background colour is Blue and I move to a new page on the demo it flickers Green before reverting to Blue.
Rob
Peter.Zhekov
10 years ago
#5704 Quote
Hi Rob!
I have made test but it does not  act like that to me.
This must be browser cache.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
10 years ago
#5707 Quote
Hi
I just upgrade all themes to 3.3 version
default theme works fine. when i changed the theme to "Motion"
i got this error

CS1061: 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductOverviewModel>' does not contain a definition for 'GetTopicSeName' and no extension method 'GetTopicSeName' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductOverviewModel>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 67:                 //of course, you can modify appropriate locales to include VAT info there
Line 68:                 <div class="tax-shipping-info">
Line 69:                     @T(inclTax ? "Products.Price.TaxShipping.InclTax" : "Products.Price.TaxShipping.ExclTax", Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SeName = Html.GetTopicSeName("shippinginfo") }))
Line 70:                 </div>
Line 71:             }
iliyan.tanev
10 years ago
#5713 Quote
Hi, [email protected]

We have tested it locally and it seems to work fine.
I guess it is a problem with theme update. Could you download the theme again and replace your version with the new one ?

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have more issues.

Regards
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
Alex_
10 years ago
#5738 Quote
Hi ,
When I'm trying to add item to basket and having a spinning wheel and this error :

An exception of type 'Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException' occurred in Autofac.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService, Nop.Core.IStoreContext, Nop.Core.IWorkContext, Nop.Services.Orders.IShoppingCartService, Nop.Services.Media.IPictureService, Nop.Services.Localization.ILocalizationService, Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductAttributeService, Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductAttributeFormatter, Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductAttributeParser, Nop.Services.Tax.ITaxService, Nop.Services.Directory.ICurrencyService, Nop.Services.Catalog.IPriceCalculationService, Nop.Services.Catalog.IPriceFormatter, Nop.Services.Orders.ICheckoutAttributeParser, Nop.Services.Orders.ICheckoutAttributeFormatter, Nop.Services.Orders.IOrderProcessingService, Nop.Services.Discounts.IDiscountService, Nop.Services.Customers.ICustomerService, Nop.Services.Orders.IGiftCardService, Nop.Services.Directory.ICountryService, Nop.Services.Directory.IStateProvinceService, Nop.Services.Shipping.IShippingService, Nop.Services.Orders.IOrderTotalCalculationService, Nop.Services.Orders.ICheckoutAttributeService, Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentService, Nop.Services.Messages.IWorkflowMessageService, Nop.Services.Security.IPermissionService, Nop.Services.Media.IDownloadService, Nop.Core.Caching.ICacheManager, Nop.Core.IWebHelper, Nop.Services.Logging.ICustomerActivityService, Nop.Services.Common.IGenericAttributeService, Nop.Core.Domain.Media.MediaSettings, Nop.Core.Domain.Orders.ShoppingCartSettings, Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.CatalogSettings, Nop.Core.Domain.Orders.OrderSettings, Nop.Core.Domain.Shipping.ShippingSettings, Nop.Core.Domain.Tax.TaxSettings, Nop.Web.Framework.UI.Captcha.CaptchaSettings, Nop.Core.Domain.Common.AddressSettings, SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.Domain.NopAjaxCartSettings)' on type 'NopAjaxCartShoppingCartController'.

Then if I press Continue debugging  message come out "Loading the page failed"

Obviously it should be info message about product was added to cart and would you like to continue shopping.

If I have  Nop Ajax Cart disabled everything is working fine then. But I would like to have   Nop Ajax Cart .

Thank you.
Alex
Alex_
10 years ago
#5741 Quote
Hi.
Have it sorted.
Mine fault.
Boyko
10 years ago
#5742 Quote
Alex_ wrote:
Hi ,
When I'm trying to add item to basket and having a spinning wheel and this error :

An exception of type 'Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException' occurred in Autofac.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Nop.Services.Catalog.IProductService, ... on type 'NopAjaxCartShoppingCartController'.

Then if I press Continue debugging  message come out "Loading the page failed"

Obviously it should be info message about product was added to cart and would you like to continue shopping.

If I have  Nop Ajax Cart disabled everything is working fine then. But I would like to have   Nop Ajax Cart .

Thank you.
Alex

Hi Alex,

I guess you have made modifications to the ShoppingCartController constructor in nopCommerce. Can you confirm this?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team