Close

Bugs

aresk
6 years ago
#13343 Quote
Hi, our company is using version 3.7 for one of our websites and the custom head styles in the theme settings don't apply anymore, they're nowhere to be found when checking the page source with developer tools.

I'd just like to know the solution if this is a known bug and if not at least have some hint of where to look to solve it.

Thanks
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13349 Quote
aresk wrote:
Hi, our company is using version 3.7 for one of our websites and the custom head styles in the theme settings don't apply anymore, they're nowhere to be found when checking the page source with developer tools.

I'd just like to know the solution if this is a known bug and if not at least have some hint of where to look to solve it.

Thanks

Hi,

That's really weird. Could you please submit a ticket providing admin credentials and a link to your site so that we can check what might be wrong?

Looking forward to your reply!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
aresk
6 years ago
#13355 Quote
It turns out our license needed to be renewed but in the meantime we solved it. We reinstalled the theme, copied over the views from one of our other nopcommerce websites and did a cleanup of the database and now it works.
iclic
6 years ago
#14034 Quote
With a product "customer enter the price" the min price has to be at 0 If we want be able to add the product in the cart. but once in the cart the price of the product is at 0 instead of the price that we entered

Nopmotion theme on a nopcommerce 3.9
mdlyen
6 years ago
#14036 Quote
I'm having difficulty getting the custom preset color to work.  It remains grey and doesn't bring up the color picker when clicked on.

Also, all the textures look grey and cannot be selected.

I have tried on both Chrome and Firefox without luck.
mdlyen
6 years ago
#14037 Quote
When filling out the register page, here is an option to read the privacy policy.  That policy pops up in a very narrow box without any scroll bars or ability to scroll the content.
mdlyen
6 years ago
#14038 Quote
mdlyen wrote:
When filling out the register page, here is an option to read the privacy policy.  That policy pops up in a very narrow box without any scroll bars or ability to scroll the content.

Forgot to add, that when the option to check availability for username is selected, the button shows up in the default preset of green and not the chosen color.
SDobrev
6 years ago
#14044 Quote
mdlyen wrote:
I'm having difficulty getting the custom preset color to work.  It remains grey and doesn't bring up the color picker when clicked on.

Also, all the textures look grey and cannot be selected.

I have tried on both Chrome and Firefox without luck.

Hi,

Please submit a ticket and provide admin credentials to your store so we can further investigate this issue.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
simajji
5 years ago
#14575 Quote
Hi I downloading a new fresh nopcommerce 4.0 and install pavilion theme and plugin. But I run on debug mode, and it keep appearing error Exception thrown: 'Autofac.Core.Registration.ComponentNotRegisteredException' in Autofac.dll and take very long time to load the page. However this issue been solve after I uninstall all pavilion theme. Any advice
SDobrev
5 years ago
#14578 Quote
Hi,

Have you installed the Core plugin first? Have you made any custom modifications to the nopCommrece source code?
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com