Close

Bugs

Stefan
9 years ago
#8126 Quote
lmheah wrote:
I am using version 3.30

Hi again,

The fix was made and uploaded on our site several months ago. You can just download the theme again and replace your Themes/Motion/Views/Catalog/ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml and Themes/Motion/Views/Catalog/ProductTemplate.Grouped.cshtml files with the ones from the downloaded package.

Please let us know if the issue still exists!

Best Regards!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
neilzb
9 years ago
#8253 Quote
Hi,
I have a large site with a lot of products and lots of categories. When I mouse over the 'products' tab in mega menu the list of categories is longer than the page, but scrolling down only scorlls the page, the nav still stays with the bottom off the page. 
neilzb
9 years ago
#8255 Quote
neilzb wrote:
Hi,
I have a large site with a lot of products and lots of categories. When I mouse over the 'products' tab in mega menu the list of categories is longer than the page, but scrolling down only scorlls the page, the nav still stays with the bottom off the page. 

Ignore me, it was an issue with an old browser.
europhile
9 years ago
#8593 Quote
Hi, am using the Blog posts more now and the links are not highlighted, so effectively useless to users!

They work fine under Categories, so should be the same format as those (coloured, bold and underlined). TIA, Phil.
Aleks
9 years ago
#8597 Quote
europhile wrote:
Hi, am using the Blog posts more now and the links are not highlighted, so effectively useless to users!

They work fine under Categories, so should be the same format as those (coloured, bold and underlined). TIA, Phil.

Hi europhile, 

thank you for pointing that out!
We've added styling for the links in the Blog and News posts, so you can download the theme from your download section and update the styles.css file.
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
europhile
7 years ago
#12323 Quote
Hi, even on latest 3.70, the currencyselector shows horribly clunky on every page, ruining the nice clean look of header and template. We had this in V3.50 but fixed it, although I think the code has changed. So far, I have reduced impact by fixing the styles.css reducing font from 16px to 12px - that's a relief:

.header-currencyselector .styleSelect_item li span {
            font-size: 12px;

However, the drop-down box container is too short to hold single line text (Euro ok, but British Pound and US Dollar hit 2 lines, which then looks messy) - this need to be sized (lengthened) properly, can you advise best way to do that, thanks!
Aleks
7 years ago
#12325 Quote
europhile wrote:
Hi, even on latest 3.70, the currencyselector shows horribly clunky on every page, ruining the nice clean look of header and template. We had this in V3.50 but fixed it, although I think the code has changed. So far, I have reduced impact by fixing the styles.css reducing font from 16px to 12px - that's a relief:

.header-currencyselector .styleSelect_item li span {
            font-size: 12px;

However, the drop-down box container is too short to hold single line text (Euro ok, but British Pound and US Dollar hit 2 lines, which then looks messy) - this need to be sized (lengthened) properly, can you advise best way to do that, thanks!

Hi,

could you provide a link to your store, so that I could advise you on your specific situation ?
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
monishrafi
7 years ago
#13066 Quote
Dear Team,

Im trying to update jcarousel new update thats updated with some new features but after updation of core plugin and jcarousel folder also slide boxes are coming in shrink way i.e coming with half of the width

nopcommerce version 3.8 / theme motion

please help that how to figure out the that where is the issue
Boyko
7 years ago
#13067 Quote
monishrafi wrote:
Dear Team,

Im trying to update jcarousel new update thats updated with some new features but after updation of core plugin and jcarousel folder also slide boxes are coming in shrink way i.e coming with half of the width

nopcommerce version 3.8 / theme motion

please help that how to figure out the that where is the issue

Hi monishrafi,

Did you update the Motion theme plugin?
It is required since some of the JCarousel settings are specific for the theme and they are in the Settings.xml file of the Motion theme plugin.

Please update the Motion theme plugin as well and see it will make any difference.

Also please make sure you clear your browser's cache since the old styling need to be updated with the new one.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
monishrafi
7 years ago
#13068 Quote
Thanks for reply Mr.Boyko...i have updated complete theme and its fine now