Close

Bugs

hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8444 Quote
madsgodvinjensen wrote:
There is a limitation in the .NET Framework on the JSON request being sent to the server. The fix is actually very simple. You need to increase the limit via adding a setting in your Web.config file.
Into the <appSettings> section add the following line:
<add key="aspnet:MaxJsonDeserializerMembers" value="150000" />

Hope this helps!

I've tried changing web.config. I've also tried changing the MaxJsonLength property in web.config. No luck. As per my description it seems to be a problem in the code and not the config.

Hi madsgodvinjensen,

please submit a ticket with the required data to our system providing a link to your site and admin credentials, so we can investigate it.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
madsgodvinjensen
9 years ago
#8459 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:
Hi madsgodvinjensen,

please submit a ticket with the required data to our system providing a link to your site and admin credentials, so we can investigate it.

I actually tried to submit a ticket before posting here but it doesn't work. The form finds no products no matter what I write. And if no product is found the text box is cleared. And the field is required... Can I send you an e-mail instead?
Boyko
9 years ago
#8471 Quote
madsgodvinjensen wrote:

I actually tried to submit a ticket before posting here but it doesn't work. The form finds no products no matter what I write. And if no product is found the text box is cleared. And the field is required... Can I send you an e-mail instead?

Hi madsgodvinjensen,

I guess you are trying to submit a ticket from an account that has no valid licenses. Please the account with which you have purchased the product for which you want to submit a ticket. We no longer accept support emails as we manage our support via the ticketing system.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
nikolaosk
8 years ago
#11968 Quote
I have the exact same problem with product ribbons in a 3.6 nopcommerce eshop. i have applied the code in the app.config. what is the solution to this? i have about 200.000 products
Nikolaos Kantzelis / Co-Founder - Solution Architect
BSc, MSc, MCSE, MCSD, MCT
T: +30 213 03 40 640
M: +30 694 43 70 086
A: 25 Martiou St. 79, Athens, Greece

Deni
8 years ago
#11969 Quote
nikolaosk wrote:
I have the exact same problem with product ribbons in a 3.6 nopcommerce eshop. i have applied the code in the app.config. what is the solution to this? i have about 200.000 products

Hi, 

Please submit a ticket so we can find the best solution for you.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
kava
5 years ago
#14574 Quote
Hi,

in 4.0 some localized fiedl doesn't works

CategoryPageRibbon_Locales_0__Text WORKS
CategoryPageRibbon_Position NOT WORKS
PICTURES  NOT WORKS

thanks
anton_ivanov
5 years ago
#14592 Quote
Hello,

The only localizable setting in the product ribbons Small product picture ribbon and big product picture ribbon is the Text setting.

The Position and Picture settings aren't localizable and that is the correct behaviour.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
5 years ago
#14995 Quote
Hi! hmm… we just update nop 4.0 > 4.1 today our nop used 81% of CPU... after disable Ribbons it's use 10-20-30%...

Is any knowed issue in this plugin?

We have 7 ribbons / 48 products on page…

1. Promotion - showing -20% if discount is …
2. Out of stock
3. Newproduct
4. "First in country" - here we set ovveride on product..
5. Free delivery - if bigger than 100 $
6. Free delivery - if bigger than 150 $
7. "ribbon category" - when product is in category X
Our shop have maybe 100 categories about 1600 products?

I tested it now, and when i  ribbons, and start watching website (only category). In few minutes CPU grow to 80%.

Strange situation. Open category when i'm logged on admin... increase cpu 20-30%... when i do a same like a guest it's +10%?

After disable ribbons… cpu is 5-10% with higher score 40-50%... ?

We use element earth theme variant 1
ellerlor
5 years ago
#15012 Quote
Strane issue.. Also our ecommerce with 3.9 is working like that... sometimes the server CPU running 90% other times 20%. Do you think it is the ribbons plugin the cause?

We will try to disable it and I'll let u know

Lorenzo
IngramWebDev
5 months ago
#22293 Quote
Hi NOPTEMPLATES-team,

when creating a new product ribbon in the nopcommerce admin (V 4.52) backend saving with button "save and continue edit" the entry got saved, but displays the message "DataTables warning: table id=product-overrides-grid - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7".

This is due to a call to url /Admin/ProductOverridesAdmin/ProductOverridesList?entityType=ProductRibbon&entityId=21 which returns a http error code 500.

The same happens when editing the entry and clicking on the same button.
The problem also occurs for QuickTabs plugin when saving.

The error only occurs when having distributed cache enabled in appsettings. I use MSSQL Server for caching.

Also happens with the last version of SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.dll (4.5.314.35608) and last version of SevenSpikes.Nop.Core.dll.

Error tracked in the error log is:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Controllers.ProductOverridesAdminController.ProductOverridesList(EntityType entityType, Int32 entityId, OverridedProductSearchModel searchModel)
   at lambda_method3974(Closure , Object )
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.TaskOfActionResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionMethodAsync>g__Logged|12_1(ControllerActionInvoker invoker)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeNextActionFilterAsync>g__Awaited|10_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeInnerFilterAsync>g__Awaited|13_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextResourceFilter>g__Awaited|25_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Logged|17_1(ResourceInvoker invoker)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Logged|17_1(ResourceInvoker invoker)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Nop.Services.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\REPOSITORY\NopCommerce\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Authentication\AuthenticationMiddleware.cs:line 94
   at StackExchange.Profiling.MiniProfilerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\projects\dotnet\src\MiniProfiler.AspNetCore\MiniProfilerMiddleware.cs:line 121
   at WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore6.WebMarkupMinMiddleware.ProcessAsync(HttpContext context, Boolean useMinification, Boolean useCompression)
   at WebMarkupMi