Close

Bugs

joster
10 years ago
#3983 Quote
I updated my productribbons plugin and cleared my log.

So far, no problems. :-)

Thanks!

joster
10 years ago
#4035 Quote
OK...well...I spoke too soon.

Error  
The log entry message.Short message:  The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'productPageId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult RetrieveProductRibbons(Int32, Int32[])' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Controllers.ProductRibbonsController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter.

Name of the customer who caused the exception.Customer:  builtin@search_engine_record.com  
Originating page of exception.Page URL:  http://www.myfootshop.com/productribbons/retrieveproductribbons  
The referrer URL.Referrer URL:  
Date/Time the log entry was created.Created on:  1/14/2014 3:35:25 AM  
Boyko
10 years ago
#4036 Quote
joster wrote:
OK...well...I spoke too soon.

Error  
The log entry message.Short message:  The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'productPageId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult RetrieveProductRibbons(Int32, Int32[])' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Controllers.ProductRibbonsController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter.

Name of the customer who caused the exception.Customer:  builtin@search_engine_record.com  
Originating page of exception.Page URL:  http://www.myfootshop.com/productribbons/retrieveproductribbons  
The referrer URL.Referrer URL:  

Hi joster,

Do you have a more recent one in the Log as this one seems to be from 6 days ago (when you said it was  updated), so probably it is an old log entry?

Please let me know if you find a more recent one in the Log.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ellerlor
10 years ago
#4186 Quote
Sorry if I duplicate the request but I think that it is the right place to describe the problem; I have still the problem  "System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult RetrieveProductRibbons(Int32, Int32[]" with ProductRibbon version 3.21 downloaded and right installed today. Versione 3.21 solved the issue related to Ajax filter but I have always the problem with ProductRibbons plugin. .Could you help me please? You suggested my to upgrade plagin to 3.21 but I have the same problem also in 3.21.

Thanks in advance

BR
Lorenzo
Support
10 years ago
#4267 Quote
ellerlor wrote:
Sorry if I duplicate the request but I think that it is the right place to describe the problem; I have still the problem  "System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult RetrieveProductRibbons(Int32, Int32[]" with ProductRibbon version 3.21 downloaded and right installed today. Versione 3.21 solved the issue related to Ajax filter but I have always the problem with ProductRibbons plugin. .Could you help me please? You suggested my to upgrade plagin to 3.21 but I have the same problem also in 3.21.

Thanks in advance

BR
Lorenzo

Hi Lorenzo,

Can you please have a look at the date of the error and tell us whether it had occurred after the update. Does it still occur?

Best Regards!
cheerfulcalf
9 years ago
#5874 Quote
When writing reviews on product page get an error and a log:
The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'productPageId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult RetrieveProductRibbons(Int32, Int32[])' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Controllers.ProductRibbonsController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters

version 3.30, no errors when ribbons aren't activated
Deni
9 years ago
#5881 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:
When writing reviews on product page get an error and a log:
The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'productPageId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult RetrieveProductRibbons(Int32, Int32[])' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Controllers.ProductRibbonsController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters

version 3.30, no errors when ribbons aren't activated

Please, write to our support, mentioning your website and credentials for it, so we can fix your problem.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
madsgodvinjensen
9 years ago
#8428 Quote
I'm getting an error in the Product Ribbon Conditions. When opening an edit condition dialog I get a "Retrieving condition types failed" alert. When inspecting the Ajax request sent I the following details:

Request URL: http://websiteurl/Admin/ConditionsAdmin/GetConditionTypes

Status Code: 500 Internal Server Error

Request pay load: {"availableConditionTypesIds":"{\"4\":[0,2,4,3,5,1],\"3\":[1,0,4,5,11,12,2,8,10,6,7,3,9],\"5\":[]}"}

Error message: "Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property."

I have found that the problem has to do with the input. When changing the request payload to:

{"availableConditionTypesIds":"{\"4\":[0,2,4,3,5,1],\"3\":[1,0,4,5,11,12,2,8,10,6,7,3,9]}"}

.. the request works fine. I can't comprehend why. I have two different installations of the site. The conditions work fine on one and not the other. The databases (the SS_C_ tables and the SS_PR_ProductRibbon) are exactly the same.

Can anyone help?
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8433 Quote
madsgodvinjensen wrote:
I'm getting an error in the Product Ribbon Conditions. When opening an edit condition dialog I get a "Retrieving condition types failed" alert. When inspecting the Ajax request sent I the following details:

Hi madsgodvinjensen,

There is a limitation in the .NET Framework on the JSON request being sent to the server. The fix is actually very simple. You need to increase the limit via adding a setting in your Web.config file.
Into the <appSettings> section add the following line:
<add key="aspnet:MaxJsonDeserializerMembers" value="150000" />

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
madsgodvinjensen
9 years ago
#8436 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:
There is a limitation in the .NET Framework on the JSON request being sent to the server. The fix is actually very simple. You need to increase the limit via adding a setting in your Web.config file.
Into the <appSettings> section add the following line:
<add key="aspnet:MaxJsonDeserializerMembers" value="150000" />

Hope this helps!

I've tried changing web.config. I've also tried changing the MaxJsonLength property in web.config. No luck. As per my description it seems to be a problem in the code and not the config.