Close

Bugs

rsolani
10 years ago
#2916 Quote
Thank you all from the support team for the awesome attention and support for my rare problem.
The bug was solved and I'm happy to help to make a better product by showing a bug.

My store now is working perfectly and I'm a happy customer !

Best regards
domenico.neri
10 years ago
#3518 Quote
Hi, I'm trying to using a condition like DiscountPercentage GreatherThan 0. Default state is fail, but the plugin Always show the configured ribbon on a product. Why is happening if there's not any discount on that product?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3520 Quote
domenico.neri wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to using a condition like DiscountPercentage GreatherThan 0. Default state is fail, but the plugin Always show the configured ribbon on a product. Why is happening if there's not any discount on that product?

Hi domenico.neri,

I just tested and it is working fine in nopCommerce 3.1. If you are right and the Ribbon is shown for products that don't have any discount then it should be shown to all products.
Could you check if this specific product is not added in the Products tab of the Ribbon?
Please note that any products that are added explicitly in the Products tab will always show the ribbon regardless of the conditions.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Support Team

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
domenico.neri
10 years ago
#3527 Quote
Ah, yes, I've added the product to the product tab!

Thanks for helping!
domenico.neri
10 years ago
#3528 Quote
I'm testing this plugin on my develop environment, but there's some problem saving a condition. When I save, it disappear.I can see records on tables, but the web page is not showing me the condition I'm configuring...
Boyko
10 years ago
#3531 Quote
domenico.neri wrote:
I'm testing this plugin on my develop environment, but there's some problem saving a condition. When I save, it disappear.I can see records on tables, but the web page is not showing me the condition I'm configuring...

Hi domenico.neri,

What version of nopCommerce and browser do you use? Do you have any javascript errors in the browser when saving? Is this happening for every condition you add or for a specific one?
I am trying to get more information in order to reproduce it locally.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
beatmaster
10 years ago
#3551 Quote
I´m not sure if its a bug or not but my left minus margin gets under so that part of my ribbon gets hidden, i have tried applying z-index variables but nothing seems to ghange the way it is displayed
I am using theme Alfresco and the problem can be seen on the following image

http://postimg.org/image/imtndybav/
Support
10 years ago
#3552 Quote
Hi BEATMASTER,

By default in the Nop Alfresco Theme the ribbons are centered. So would it be possible to send an email to our support email with the following information, so that we can investigate it further and fix it:

- the order id of your purchase and/or account from which the order is placed
- a link to your website, so that we can investigate whether you have added some custom css from the administration of the link
- a screenshot of the administration settings for the ribbons to see what settings you have set.

Hope that helps!
joster
10 years ago
#3937 Quote
Hello-

We have just gone live with our new nopcommerce 3.20 website with alfresco theme, and I'm getting an error in the log pretty frequently that I do not understand.
We do have the productribbons enabled, but we have only created one ribbon, and it is NOT enabled.

This is the error from the log:

Error
The log entry message.Short message:   The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'productPageId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult RetrieveProductRibbons(Int32, Int32[])' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Controllers.ProductRibbonsController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters..............
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer:  builtin@search_engine_record.com
Page URL:   http://www.myfootshop.com/productribbons/retrieveproductribbons

OK...firstly, shouldn't that URL be included in the robots.txt or otherwise denied to IUSR?
..and secondly...how can I make it stop!!!

Thanks-
Steve
Boyko
10 years ago
#3960 Quote
joster wrote:
Hello-

Customer:  builtin@search_engine_record.com
Page URL:   http://www.myfootshop.com/productribbons/retrieveproductribbons

OK...firstly, shouldn't that URL be included in the robots.txt or otherwise denied to IUSR?
..and secondly...how can I make it stop!!!

Thanks-
Steve

Hi Steve,

The issue is caused by the search engines being too smart and trying to access some jdata- attributes in the html. They should follow only links but in nowadays search engines are quite aggressive. Putting the above in the robots.txt wouldn't help. The only solution is to move everything in the javascript files which we did. You need to update the Ribbons plugin to get the fix. Please clear your log after that and let us know if you still have any errors like this after the update.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team