Close

Bugs

Boyko
10 years ago
#4413 Quote
atenea wrote:
I have a store running nopcommerce 3.10 and Electronics theme.
I configured a reminder for unpaid order.
The reminder has also been sent to a customer who chose "cash on delivery" as a payment method.
I think this is not correct.

Hi atenea,

Please note that the unpaid orders reminder has nothing to do with the payment method that you use. What matters is if the order is marked as paid or not. Even if your clients have chosen "cash on delivery" you need to manually mark the order as paid once they have paid the order.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
atenea
10 years ago
#4414 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi atenea,

Please note that the unpaid orders reminder has nothing to do with the payment method that you use. What matters is if the order is marked as paid or not. Even if your clients have chosen "cash on delivery" you need to manually mark the order as paid once they have paid the order.

Yes, I know this, but in the time interval between the order being submitted and the moment I manually mark the order as paid, the order is in unpaid status and the reminder is sent.
This happened because the user made the order yesterday on sunday and it was processed this morning.
So the only way to avoid this is by changing the time before sending the reminder?
Boyko
10 years ago
#4415 Quote
atenea wrote:

Yes, I know this, but in the time interval between the order being submitted and the moment I manually mark the order as paid, the order is in unpaid status and the reminder is sent.
This happened because the user made the order yesterday on sunday and it was processed this morning.
So the only way to avoid this is by changing the time before sending the reminder?

Hi atenea,

Yes, you need to adjust the time interval to match your business case. Simply allow some more time before sending the reminder, so that you have time to manually mark some of the orders as paid before the reminders are being sent.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
atenea
10 years ago
#4416 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi atenea,

Yes, you need to adjust the time interval to match your business case. Simply allow some more time before sending the reminder, so that you have time to manually mark some of the orders as paid before the reminders are being sent.

Thank you.
I think his is a workaround, not a real solution. Especially in the case of "cash on delivery" the order should remain in unpaid status until it is delivered, so it can be a time interval of a few days. The same can happen with other offline payment methods.
I think that sending *all* payment reminders after a few days is not so useful as it should be.
Boyko
10 years ago
#4417 Quote
atenea wrote:

Thank you.
I think his is a workaround, not a real solution. Especially in the case of "cash on delivery" the order should remain in unpaid status until it is delivered, so it can be a time interval of a few days. The same can happen with other offline payment methods.
I think that sending *all* payment reminders after a few days is not so useful as it should be.

Hi atenea,

This is not a workaround as this is how the plugin works and it is quite simple. Send reminders to customers whose orders are not paid after a specified time. But I agree with you that it makes sense to differentiate the reminders by their payment type especially in the case of payment on delivery, which can take much more time than the online payment. You can suggest this in our UserVoice portal.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
atenea
10 years ago
#4420 Quote
Boyko wrote:

You can suggest this in our UserVoice portal.

Thank you. I sent the suggestion.
deselt
9 years ago
#6166 Quote
The scheduled task does not seem to be running correctly.
It sand messages if I executed it manually but the schedule
showing error message in log. I try updated for latest version but did not help.

An error occured while running the CustomerRemindersTask

System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented. at System.Web.HttpRequestBase.get_UserLanguages() at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.GetLanguageFromBrowserSettings() at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.get_WorkingLanguage() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Services.AbandonedShoppingCartReminderRule.(Customer , IList`1 , Int32 ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Services.AbandonedShoppingCartReminderRule.GetCustomerReminderInfos(TimeSpan conditionMetDateEarlierThan, TimeSpan conditionMetDateLaterThan, Int32 storeId) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Services.RemindersProcessor.() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Tasks.CustomerRemindersTask.Execute()
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#6167 Quote
deselt wrote:
The scheduled task does not seem to be running correctly.
It sand messages if I executed it manually but the schedule
showing error message in log. I try updated for latest version but did not help.

An error occured while running the CustomerRemindersTask

System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented. at System.Web.HttpRequestBase.get_UserLanguages() at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.GetLanguageFromBrowserSettings() at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.get_WorkingLanguage() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Services.AbandonedShoppingCartReminderRule.(Customer , IList`1 , Int32 ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Services.AbandonedShoppingCartReminderRule.GetCustomerReminderInfos(TimeSpan conditionMetDateEarlierThan, TimeSpan conditionMetDateLaterThan, Int32 storeId) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Services.RemindersProcessor.() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Tasks.CustomerRemindersTask.Execute()

Hi deselt,

This actually is a nopCommerce bug. Unfortunately none of the scheduled tasks will work with "Automatically detect language" setting enabled.

I suggest you to turn this setting off so that the scheduled tasks will be able to run without errors.

P.S. We will report this bug to the nopCommerce and hopefully it will be fixed in the new version.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
deselt
9 years ago
#6173 Quote
Thanks a lot. I turn it off and now works fine.
Tom
joster
9 years ago
#6361 Quote
Hello-

I finally solved the problem with my server that was causing issues with the scheduled tasks, and have upgraded to version 3.3.

Reminders are sent as configured...no problem....however...I have a bug with the Reminders Messages Report.

Upon initial load of the page, it shows (for example) 750 messages in the list...but when i click on any item in paging routine, like 2, 3, 4 or Next it shows no results in list..click back..now only shows first page of results...refresh page...shows 750 results with paging...but always fails to load page 2 or 3 (or whatever number) when clicked..

Is this a known bug, or maybe I missed something when upgrading?

Thanks!