Close

Bugs

anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13163 Quote
Hello,

We have run into additional problems while fixing this issue. We are currently in the final steps of fixing this issue.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by the delay.
I will respond here when this issue is resolved.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13166 Quote
Hello,

We have fixed the issue you were having. You will need to update your theme, the themes plugin, and the core plugin.

In our documentation, you can read on How to update a theme and How to update a plugin.

Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
n812F
7 years ago
#13168 Quote
Thank you!

The bug is (almost) fixed now

- It's no longer to (re)select the default color. When choosing the default color it uses the second one (pink)

- In a multi store environment when you have created a copy of the theme (having /Themes/Element and /Themes/ElementCopy) with customization for the second store that uses ElementCopy, the customization for the second store doesn't work properly.
The reason is because the theme creates the theme.custom-1.css and theme.custom-2.css and puts them into /Element/Content/css/ . The second store then is looking for these files under /ElementCopy/Content/css/ where it can't find them.
The workaround of course is, copying the files manually after doing some customization. It would still be nice to have a full support for this in future releases.
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13171 Quote
Hi,

1. Can you be more specific?

2. The custom CSS feature supports theme variants.

You need to add manually in Configuration -> Settings -> All Settings a new record with name "elementthemesettings.themeVariants" and the name of your theme variant for a value. You can also enter multiple theme variants just separate them with a semi-colon (Variant1;Variant2;Variant3).

Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
swissy
6 years ago
#13324 Quote
Hello,

I am new to nopCommerce and Nop Templates so I am not sure if this is an actual bug or if it belongs more in feature requests...

I have the Element theme and if I add items to my shopping cart, the cart in the header does not show any kind of badge or number to tell me how many items are inside. I tested this on the demo sites and they all behave the same away, so I do not know if it's by design? Clicking on the cart icon in the header does give an accurate list of the items inside; I just would like an indicator at quick glance.

Is there a way for me to add a badge?

Thank you!
hristo
6 years ago
#13329 Quote
swissy wrote:
Hello,

I am new to nopCommerce and Nop Templates so I am not sure if this is an actual bug or if it belongs more in feature requests...

I have the Element theme and if I add items to my shopping cart, the cart in the header does not show any kind of badge or number to tell me how many items are inside. I tested this on the demo sites and they all behave the same away, so I do not know if it's by design? Clicking on the cart icon in the header does give an accurate list of the items inside; I just would like an indicator at quick glance.

Is there a way for me to add a badge?

Thank you!

Hi,

currently there's no any quantity badge in the header shopping cart link, but this has been scheduled for implementation for the next month. Please get back to us in two weeks for more info.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
n812F
6 years ago
#13330 Quote
hristo wrote:
Hi,

currently there's no any quantity badge in the header shopping cart link, but this has been scheduled for implementation for the next month. Please get back to us in two weeks for more info.

Regards

That's great news. The missing indicators for the menu is one of the biggest concerns I have with the Element theme.

Is there a way to subscribe for a specific theme/product, in order to get notified when there's a new version available?
swissy
6 years ago
#13430 Quote
It seems that the theme styling does not get carried over to any custom attributes.

I've noticed it in the product attributes as well as the customer attributes. Is there an easy fix for this or am I perhaps doing something wrong?

For example, a "required" form field has the green flag in the corner of the input in the theme, but a custom attribute input just gets the standard red asterisk.
hristo
6 years ago
#13432 Quote
swissy wrote:
It seems that the theme styling does not get carried over to any custom attributes.

I've noticed it in the product attributes as well as the customer attributes. Is there an easy fix for this or am I perhaps doing something wrong?

For example, a "required" form field has the green flag in the corner of the input in the theme, but a custom attribute input just gets the standard red asterisk.

Hello swissy,

styling should be inherited for the custom attributes too. can you please open a support ticket and provide us with a link to a page where the problem is present?
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
eadameg
6 years ago
#14151 Quote
Hi, In searchbox when display all products in list these not show on screen because is fix the box. Only i can see 3 of 5 products on list

http://themes.earth1.element.nop-templates.com/wallets