Close

Bugs

Support
7 years ago
#13003 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Element Responsive Theme problems.
Sparky
7 years ago
#13119 Quote
Hello :)

When I change the "Page Title Image" in the theme settings, it updates the product category header images however topic pages/ blog/ news etc are all unchanged and displaying the default. How might I edit the image on these pages?

Many thanks,
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#13120 Quote
Sparky wrote:

When I change the "Page Title Image" in the theme settings, it updates the product category header images however topic pages/ blog/ news etc are all unchanged and displaying the default. How might I edit the image on these pages?

Many thanks,

Hi,

Could you please download and update the theme to the latest version as we already fixed this issue. You can follow this article while updating: https://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-theme

Thanks.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Sparky
7 years ago
#13125 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:

Many thanks,

Hi,

Could you please download and update the theme to the latest version as we already fixed this issue. You can follow this article while updating: https://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-theme

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

I followed the steps in your guide but I am now having multiple problems, theme settings not appearing in admin, mega menu not appearing on homepage. Might I have missed something obvious?
Many thanks,
Dan
Sparky
7 years ago
#13126 Quote
Ok I am back online after realising I had missed adding the element theme plugin in the plugins folder however the original bug that I mentioned still isn't fixed.

Many thanks,
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13127 Quote
Hello,

Could you try to clearing your browser cache and your nopCommerce application cache?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Sparky
7 years ago
#13128 Quote
I have tried this, thanks.
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13130 Quote
Hello,

We have found the cause of this problem and we are working on fixing it.
I will respond to this post when we are ready. This should be ready in the first couple of days of next week.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
n812F
7 years ago
#13161 Quote
Any news concerning this issue?

It can be very confusing for a customer to have a half naked woman on a store that has nothing to do with underwear.
Sparky
7 years ago
#13162 Quote
n812F wrote:
Any news concerning this issue?

It can be very confusing for a customer to have a half naked woman on a store that has nothing to do with underwear.

That's quite funny, I am on earth so at least it's just some trees for me! I have been informed that it has now been fixed through with some other glitches I reported although I haven't had a chance to run the update yet.