9 years ago
#7891 Quote
how can I remove All Shops button form your mega menu plugin
Boyko
9 years ago
#7892 Quote
deselt wrote:
how can I remove All Shops button form your mega menu plugin

Disable the Store Locator plugin as a widget and it will no longer be integrated to the menu.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Ferrycy
9 years ago
#8050 Quote
Is there a documentation on how to integrate Store Locator? Documentation section of this website seems to not have any link to any docs.

Thank you!
Deni
9 years ago
#8052 Quote
Ferrycy wrote:
Is there a documentation on how to integrate Store Locator? Documentation section of this website seems to not have any link to any docs.

Thank you!

Hello,

The documentation is still under construction.

Generally, in the administration you should choose where your stores are situated and insert some information like working hours, contact information and pictures.

If the plugin is enabled as widget a link will appear in the main menu, leading to the page All Shops. This page contains a list of all physical shops with their main picture and short description. Also it contains a map with all shops showed on it.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask here.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
beatmaster
9 years ago
#8400 Quote
Is it possible to use this plugin with Nopcommerce 3.1

I can see that 3.4 is supported but could I maybe make it work with 3.1 with some customization?
kaka135
9 years ago
#8517 Quote
Hi,

I am very new to nopCommerce and also Microsoft MVC. I have some questions regarding the Nop Store Locator.

(1)I have just installed the trial version, and enabled both setting (enable as widget and enable). I also added two shops from Manage Shops, but I couldn't see the additional menu that shows All Shops. 
How do I get the All Shops menu?

(2) I am also using Nop Categories Header Menu. Will the All Shops menu be added? Also, am I right to just replace the SevenSpikes.Core folder to the later?

(3) Is it possible for me to add a HTML content in home page, and add a search box to search for shops with this plugin?

Thanks in advanced for your advice.

regards,
Lee Ka
Deni
9 years ago
#8519 Quote
beatmaster wrote:
Is it possible to use this plugin with Nopcommerce 3.1

I can see that 3.4 is supported but could I maybe make it work with 3.1 with some customization?

Hi, 

Unfortunately, there is not way of making the plugin work for 3.1.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
Deni
9 years ago
#8520 Quote
kaka135 wrote:
Hi,

I am very new to nopCommerce and also Microsoft MVC. I have some questions regarding the Nop Store Locator.

(1)I have just installed the trial version, and enabled both setting (enable as widget and enable). I also added two shops from Manage Shops, but I couldn't see the additional menu that shows All Shops. 

(2) I am also using Nop Categories Header Menu. Will the All Shops menu be added? Also, am I right to just replace the SevenSpikes.Core folder to the later?

(3) Is it possible for me to add a HTML content in home page, and add a search box to search for shops with this plugin?

regards,
Lee Ka

Hi, 

1(2). The Categories Header Menu needs a widget zone in order to show ALL SHOPS. You need to go to this file:
\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu\Views\CategoriesHeaderMenu\CategoriesHeaderMenu.cshtml
and add this row before </ul>.

@Html.Widget("header_menu_after")

2. Yes, you can replace the Core folder with the latest - this will not brake any of your plugins.

3. Yes, but you must create your own controllers with custom code, which search through the shops. The plugin does not have such functionality out of the box.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
kaka135
9 years ago
#8537 Quote
Deni wrote:
Hi,

regards,
Lee Ka

Hi, 

1(2). The Categories Header Menu needs a widget zone in order to show ALL SHOPS. You need to go to this file:
\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu\Views\CategoriesHeaderMenu\CategoriesHeaderMenu.cshtml
and add this row before </ul>.

@Html.Widget("header_menu_after")

2. Yes, you can replace the Core folder with the latest - this will not brake any of your plugins.

3. Yes, but you must create your own controllers with custom code, which search through the shops. The plugin does not have such functionality out of the box.

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I have some other questions here:

1. I have added @Html.Widget to the menu to show All Shops, but only one shop is shown, even though I have two shops added. Is it because I'm using the trial version?

2. I'd like to create own custom codes to search for the shops. Is there any simple documentation or tutorial for this? Such as function to get all shops from the database. 

3. Can I change any title/label in the admin area? Such as "Address" instead of "Short Description".

4. When does the holiday promotion 20% off end? I'd like to try if this works well for my project, and hopefully to purchase the plugin before the promotion ends. My main concern is to be able to search the shops.

Thank you for your concern.

regards,
Lee Ka