Close

General Discussion

todor.atanasov
4 years ago
#20909 Quote
randika wrote:
Hi, In Nop Store Locator 4.2 version, i can see Map Zoom level is not working. I tried with entering maximum and minimum zoom levels. But it's not working. In 4.1 it's working fine.

Greetings!

In this case, I would advise you to enable Manually Set Map Bounds (initial map position) option enabled and set Latitude and Longitude. Then the Map Zoom Level should work as expected.

Let me know if the issue persists.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
randika
4 years ago
#20976 Quote
todor.atanasov wrote:
Hi, In Nop Store Locator 4.2 version, i can see Map Zoom level is not working. I tried with entering maximum and minimum zoom levels. But it's not working. In 4.1 it's working fine.

Greetings!

In this case, I would advise you to enable Manually Set Map Bounds (initial map position) option enabled and set Latitude and Longitude. Then the Map Zoom Level should work as expected.

Hi, Thank you for your response.
In 4.1, Map Zoom Level was worked without enabling Manually Set Map Bounds. We have nearly 1000 stores.
If we enabled Initial map position, then we have to edit initial map position everytime to get to the correct place or else we need to show whole country on the map. Please see following screen videos

4.1 Nopcommerce Working fine - https://we.tl/t-B1H3ZqrmMG
4.2 Nopcommcerce Issue - https://we.tl/t-83Vn5FoIIs
palorenzo
3 years ago
#21121 Quote
hi,
i just bought the private demo trial and i wannted to  know how long it takes for bring up the server and how it will be delivered to me?
Boyko
3 years ago
#21123 Quote
palorenzo wrote:
hi,
i just bought the private demo trial and i wannted to  know how long it takes for bring up the server and how it will be delivered to me?

Hi palorenzo,

It takes 24 hours to create the private demo (business days only).
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
randika
3 years ago
#21158 Quote
randika wrote:

Greetings!

Hi, Thank you for your response.
In 4.1, Map Zoom Level was worked without enabling Manually Set Map Bounds. We have nearly 1000 stores.
If we enabled Initial map position, then we have to edit initial map position everytime to get to the correct place or else we need to show whole country on the map. Please see following screen videos

4.1 Nopcommerce Working fine - https://we.tl/t-B1H3ZqrmMG
4.2 Nopcommcerce Issue - https://we.tl/t-83Vn5FoIIs

ISSUE SOLVED

Old version (NopUltimatePluginCollection_4.2.277.30011.zip) of Store Locator has the issue.
I updated to the new version (NopUltimatePluginCollection_4.2.439.30659) and it's works fine. I suggest Nop-Templates to manage a change-log for every plugin and theme.
Yodew
3 years ago
#21449 Quote
Getting an error when click Use My Current Location.

User Geolocation denied. You should enable it from browser permissions settings. Setting the marker to default position...

Site using SSL and i have enabled following APIs,
Directions API
Geocoding API
Geolocation API
Maps JavaScript API
Places API
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21454 Quote
Yodew wrote:
Getting an error when click Use My Current Location.

User Geolocation denied. You should enable it from browser permissions settings. Setting the marker to default position...

Site using SSL and i have enabled following APIs,
Directions API
Geocoding API
Geolocation API
Maps JavaScript API
Places API

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

This is not an issue with the website itself. It seems that you have denied the website's access to your location through the browser. Usually, your browsers ask you for permission to give your location to a specific website.

Please read more here - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142065?hl=en
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Yodew
3 years ago
#21456 Quote
Hello Todor,

Thank you for your reply. I tried that solution. After that I allowed Location access for all time. Same error showing me for that too.
When check your demo version I'm getting the same error.

Thanks.
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21458 Quote
Yodew wrote:
Hello Todor,

Thank you for your reply. I tried that solution. After that I allowed Location access for all time. Same error showing me for that too.
When check your demo version I'm getting the same error.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

Please raise a ticket in our ticket system and provide us with the URL of your store, in order for us to investigate further.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com