Close

Feature Requests

Support
11 years ago
#1224 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Mega Menu plugin for nopCommerce.
[email protected]
11 years ago
#1288 Quote
Will the mega menu be integrated in the Electronics theme?
Boyko
11 years ago
#1292 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Will the mega menu be integrated in the Electronics theme?

Hi [email protected],

We will add the Mega Menu to the Electronics theme but first we need to have it styled. We have planned to style it for our current iteration, so it should ready till the end of the next week.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
mike_mypivo
11 years ago
#1321 Quote
First I would like to say that you did a great job with the Electronics Theme and appreciate your effort you put in your themes and tools.

I would be also interested to purchase this mdoule if it is integrated in the electronics theme header menu and not come up as an additional menu. As well I would need the option to select Blog and Forums for the Nop Mega Menu. Is it is possible to add the option Forums?

Thanks a lot,

Mike
Boyko
11 years ago
#1322 Quote
mike_mypivo wrote:
First I would like to say that you did a great job with the Electronics Theme and appreciate your effort you put in your themes and tools.

I would be also interested to purchase this mdoule if it is integrated in the electronics theme header menu and not come up as an additional menu. As well I would need the option to select Blog and Forums for the Nop Mega Menu. Is it is possible to add the option Forums?

Thanks a lot,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you for considering our product!

The Mega Menu will be integrated in the Electronics theme for nopCommerce 2.65 in a few days(probably tomorrow) and everyone that has purchased the theme will be able to use it without the need to purchase the plugin separately.
The Mega Menu plugin allows you to show the Blog link by simply checking a checkbox in the Administration of the plugin. We will add a new checkbox for the Forum as well.
You can read our blog post about the Mega Menu plugin.
http://www.nop-templates.com/blog/26/new-nop-mega-menu-plugin-released-for-nopcommerce-265

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
embryo
11 years ago
#1457 Quote
Hello-

I've been trying to edit my CategoryMenuTemplate.WithoutPictures.cshtml to have it display my categories in columns with their subcategories listed under them...but I'm not having any luck with it.

I see it is possible because Yves accomplished it on his site at www.usnautic.com

I actually thought that's what it would do by default, but not.
I think this would be a great addition to a future update of the NopMegaMenu.

In the meantime, can anyone share how this can be accomplished for me and other developers?

Thanks,
Steve
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1458 Quote
embryo wrote:
Hello-

I've been trying to edit my CategoryMenuTemplate.WithoutPictures.cshtml to have it display my categories in columns with their subcategories listed under them...but I'm not having any luck with it.

I see it is possible because Yves accomplished it on his site at www.usnautic.com

I actually thought that's what it would do by default, but not.
I think this would be a great addition to a future update of the NopMegaMenu.

In the meantime, can anyone share how this can be accomplished for me and other developers?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

The easiest way to do this is to change the CategoryMenuTemplate.WithPictures view. You can remove the pictures element or add css display: none for the picture element. Yves did this for his website, so you can view his html and css code for more information.

Best wishes,

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
codicezerouno
11 years ago
#1685 Quote
Hi, is it possible get Mega Menu in Electronic Theme for nopCommerce 2.60?

Thank you in advance.

codicezerouno
Boyko
11 years ago
#1688 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:
Hi, is it possible get Mega Menu in Electronic Theme for nopCommerce 2.60?

Thank you in advance.

codicezerouno

Hi codicezerouno,

Nop Mega Menu was released for nopCommerce 2.65 and is styled and included in the Electronics theme for nopCommerce 2.65 and nopCommerce 2.7. The plugin is simply not available for any earlier versions for nopCommerce.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
tbauto
11 years ago
#1722 Quote
Hi ,

In Mega Menu, Brand Image and category Image url is non-SSL on checkout pages. how can we make this under SSL if page is on SSL like logi, registration or checkout............. otherwise browser is showing ssl error

thanks