Close

Feature Requests

Boyko
11 years ago
#1737 Quote
tbauto wrote:
Hi ,

In Mega Menu, Brand Image and category Image url is non-SSL on checkout pages. how can we make this under SSL if page is on SSL like logi, registration or checkout............. otherwise browser is showing ssl error

thanks

Hi tbauto,
We already answered you to this questions here.
Please don't post the same questions more than once.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
NaNetGestao
11 years ago
#1746 Quote
Hello.

Just started working with Mega Menu today and I have one question. Is it possible to show subcategories while in list view? (I've seen the post about changing the grid with pictures view but I only have 1 category with subcategories and as so, only one of the grids is filled, while the others have a blank space.

If you require anything else, just say so.

Thanks
TZ
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1750 Quote
ThadiusZho wrote:
Hello.

Just started working with Mega Menu today and I have one question. Is it possible to show subcategories while in list view? (I've seen the post about changing the grid with pictures view but I only have 1 category with subcategories and as so, only one of the grids is filled, while the others have a blank space.

If you require anything else, just say so.

Thanks
TZ

Hi ThadiusZho,

Yes you can show subcategories in the list view.
Go to Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu\Views\MegaMenu and open the CategoryMenuTemplate.WithoutPictures.cshtml view. In this view you need to add one more foreach loop for the subcategories. You can open the CategoryMenuTemplate.WithPictures.cshtml view for reference.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
NaNetGestao
11 years ago
#1778 Quote
IvanStoyanov wrote:
Hi ThadiusZho,

Go to Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu\Views\MegaMenu and open the CategoryMenuTemplate.WithoutPictures.cshtml view. In this view you need to add one more foreach loop for the subcategories. You can open the CategoryMenuTemplate.WithPictures.cshtml view for reference.

Ivan Stoyanov

Thanks for the help. I'm trying to use the information you gave me, but in CategoryMenuTemplate.WithPictures.cshtml the Sub-subcategories are shown starting from the variable Item, that I cannot access in the CategoryMenuTemplate.WithoutPictures.cshtml view. Any ideas?

Thanks,
TZ
Support
11 years ago
#1793 Quote
ThadiusZho wrote:
Hi ThadiusZho,

Ivan Stoyanov

Thanks for the help. I'm trying to use the information you gave me, but in CategoryMenuTemplate.WithPictures.cshtml the Sub-subcategories are shown starting from the variable Item, that I cannot access in the CategoryMenuTemplate.WithoutPictures.cshtml view. Any ideas?

Thanks,
TZ

Hi TZ,

You need to be familiar with the Razor syntax to make these modifications that Ivan suggested.
Alternately you can simply uncheck the "Show Categories in a Single Menu" setting from the Administration of the Mega Menu and this way you will have each main category shown in the main menu.

Hope this helps!
marcw
10 years ago
#4161 Quote
I'm using Mega-Menu in Electronics Theme.
I need a Store Button (like Vendor Button now) to list the stores present on the platform.
Is there a chance to get a feature like this in the near future?

regards
Support
10 years ago
#4164 Quote
marcw wrote:
I need a Store Button (like Vendor Button now) to list the stores present on the platform.

regards

Hi marcw,

We haven't had such a request till now as the concept for stores is used in the administration only and customers don't realize which store are browsing in the public part. But it is an interesting idea. Can you please propose it in our user voice portal if you think is a valuable feature, so that others can vote for it too and we will think of implementing it in the near future if there is interest for it.

Thanks for the suggestion!
marcw
10 years ago
#4166 Quote
Support wrote:

regards

Hi marcw,

We haven't had such a request till now as the concept for stores is used in the administration only and customers don't realize which store are browsing in the public part. But it is an interesting idea. Can you please propose it in our user voice portal if you think is a valuable feature, so that others can vote for it too and we will think of implementing it in the near future if there is interest for it.

Thanks for the suggestion!

OK I've done here
https://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/5439977-stores-button-in-mega-menu

as a store owner in can run a market-place or for me-self different stores:
Main store : customer sees everything
Outlet store
Apple store
Software store
Security store
nopCommerce store ;-)

So for this case a Store Drop Down could be very nice
Allsafe
7 years ago
#13269 Quote
We are missing a step in Nopcommerce. The title of a topic is also the menutext. We would like make a separate field for menutext. Could this be done?
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#13270 Quote
Hello,

This is a good suggestion. Can you go over at our UserVoice and place it there? We choose the best and most voted suggestions by our users and implement them so they can have the functionalities they need.

Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com