Close

Feature Requests

CorsaMeccanica
11 years ago
#1646 Quote
IvanStoyanov wrote:

Hi shanexh,

You need to copy the Core and JCarousel folders. Also you need to update the view of the JCarousel, because we made some modifications for better performance and more readable code. The JCarousel contains only one view so it will not be hard, even if you have changed it.

After you update the plugins you can change the Global.asax file. Just download it from your website, add a space after the code, save it and upload it again.
I will be waiting for your update on this problem.

Best wishes.

Ivan Stoyanov

I just tried this, and I also used the the new views. The only folder I used from the previous release is my modified themes folder. I copied the contents of the new core folder as well. After that I added a space to the global asax and restarted the website in IIS.

Still getting errors, this time right when I go to the home page.

Regards,

Shane
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1684 Quote
shanexh wrote:

Hi shanexh,

You need to copy the Core and JCarousel folders. Also you need to update the view of the JCarousel, because we made some modifications for better performance and more readable code. The JCarousel contains only one view so it will not be hard, even if you have changed it.

After you update the plugins you can change the Global.asax file. Just download it from your website, add a space after the code, save it and upload it again.
I will be waiting for your update on this problem.

Best wishes.

Ivan Stoyanov

I just tried this, and I also used the the new views. The only folder I used from the previous release is my modified themes folder. I copied the contents of the new core folder as well. After that I added a space to the global asax and restarted the website in IIS.

Still getting errors, this time right when I go to the home page.

Regards,

Shane

Hi Shane,

Can you please send us your FTP and admin credentials to your website at support at nop-templates.com. We will try and fix the problem for you.

Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
radoslavy
9 years ago
#7948 Quote
It would be great if you add category and product mapping for JCarousel. It will make it more flexible.
Boyko
9 years ago
#7950 Quote
radoslavy wrote:
It would be great if you add category and product mapping for JCarousel. It will make it more flexible.

Hi radoslavy,

Thank you for the suggestion!
Would you mind sharing your idea in our UserVoice portal?

Maybe we should add Conditions to the JCarousel just like in the Sliders and Product Overrides to it just like in the Ribbons.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
radoslavy
9 years ago
#7958 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi radoslavy,

Thank you for the suggestion!
Would you mind sharing your idea in our UserVoice portal?

Maybe we should add Conditions to the JCarousel just like in the Sliders and Product Overrides to it just like in the Ribbons.

I shared it. Hope it will get enough votes
And your idea for Conditions is even better!

PS: Actualy I got one more idea. As you can see in Traction Theme( http://themes.traction.nop-templates.com/ ) you developed one new feature, which is great by the way. I am talking about FEATURED PRODUCTS, BESTSELLERS and NEW PRODUCTS tabs. This option Saves a lot of scrolling and it looks cool. But if you can implement  this feature with JCarousel, will be something else. Just think about it ;)
Boyko
9 years ago
#7966 Quote
radoslavy wrote:

PS: Actualy I got one more idea. As you can see in Traction Theme( http://themes.traction.nop-templates.com/ ) you developed one new feature, which is great by the way. I am talking about FEATURED PRODUCTS, BESTSELLERS and NEW PRODUCTS tabs. This option Saves a lot of scrolling and it looks cool. But if you can implement  this feature with JCarousel, will be something else. Just think about it ;)

Hi radoslavy,

Do you mean to use the JCarousel to present the products inside the Tabs?
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
radoslavy
9 years ago
#7970 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi radoslavy,

Do you mean to use the JCarousel to present the products inside the Tabs?

Well, yeah..
As you can see the tabs on the home page of Traction Theme looks good, but the products inside are static and can't show more products.
This way we can show for example Bestsellers, New Producs and Featured Products in a single widget zone.
Advanteges:
Saves space on the page.
Shows every data source you want to promote.in a single zone.
Looks cooler and smarter.
The chance for sales grows when the page shows more products
Perfect choice for the Home Page
roncam
8 years ago
#8997 Quote
Would be nice if it had a random product display too. Also can the carousel be 2 rows instead of one 1 row displaying 6 products or?
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#8998 Quote
Hi,

There is no easy way to make the products on two rows, it will require a lot of JS customizations. Maybe you could suggest this in our User Voice portal.

The random products also, will require customizations, but this time in the backend, so our advice, again is to suggest this to our User Voice portal.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
roonz
8 years ago
#10721 Quote
In add product, it would be good to have an add by Product SKU , similar to the Product admin module where you can jump straight to SKU. This would make it much easier for me to add products. I have many products with similar names so the existing search capability in JCarousel for add product does not suit.