Close

Bugs

gnik
7 years ago
#12171 Quote
I'm using version 3.50, the database compact ce

After installation I get an error

There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 7,Token line offset = 1,Token in error = CREATE ]
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12173 Quote
gnik wrote:
I'm using version 3.50, the database compact ce

After installation I get an error

There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 7,Token line offset = 1,Token in error = CREATE ]

Hi,

Please note that we don't support SQL Compact Edition. You need to use SQL Server 2008 or above.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
manager
7 years ago
#12211 Quote
The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductSpecificationModel]', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'System.Int32'. Quick Taps error occurred.
테스트
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12212 Quote
manager wrote:
The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductSpecificationModel]', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'System.Int32'. Quick Taps error occurred.

Hi,

Could you please go to the "\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\" and delete the "_ProductSpecifications.cshtml" view as it is not used anymore.

P.S. When you updating a plugin/theme it is a must to delete the old files before upload the new ones!

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
ronenl
7 years ago
#12213 Quote
Do you have a fix on recaptcha ver 2.0 in order to validate in quicktab contact us? 
Deni
7 years ago
#12221 Quote
ronenl wrote:
Do you have a fix on recaptcha ver 2.0 in order to validate in quicktab contact us? 

Hi, 

We have removed the captcha validation in previous version and currently it is not available in the plugin.

We are still looking for the best solution to add the captcha into the plugin.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
Paul_FL
7 years ago
#12311 Quote
I am working with a developer to upgrade  my  site to  3.7 on the  "pavillion" theme. When we enable product specifications to be shown via quick tabs it is breaking the product pages. My developer has said that there is an issue with the plugin and suggested we disable it until Nop-Templates provides a fix. Can anyone please confirm the issue exists and when the fix might be available? Thank you!
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12313 Quote
Hi,

We have enabled specifications in Quick Tabs on our Pavilion demo which is running nopCommerce 3.70 and everything seems to be fine.

Can you check your System -> Log for errors related to your problem and share the error with us? Maybe open a ticket with admin credentials so we can check for ourselves.

Thanks!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
Paul_FL
7 years ago
#12317 Quote
Hello Iliyan and thanks for your reply. I checked  my Log as you suggested and found this error being reported: "Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. "
. I will PM you the full description of the error as well if it helps identify the issue. Thanks again!
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12321 Quote
Hi,

It is our practice to handle every special issue through the ticketing system. This way we can have the client history along with his licenses. Would it be possible to submit a ticket with the error?

However, according to the error, there is a problem with the views. My guess is that you have updated from earlier version of the plugin or nopCommerce and you haven't replaced the views.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team