Close

Bugs

Support
12 years ago
#11 Quote
Here you send us your feedback on any problems related to Nop Quick Tabs

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
a.rossi
12 years ago
#418 Quote
Hi,
I have installed the Nop Quick Tabs (Paid version) in my nopcommerce 2.40.

I have enabled:
Product Full Description Tab
Product Specifications Tab
Product Reviews Tab
Automatic Integration

I have  ProductTemplate.SingleVariant  for product template view file.
For those products with "Allow customer review" disabled (false) an internal error occur  in detail's page.

Thanks in advance
Support
12 years ago
#419 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for reporting this! We are going to investigate this and if confirmed to be a bug will let you know how to update your installation. We hope that this error would not impede you project development!

Thanks
Support
12 years ago
#437 Quote
Hi,

The problem is fixed now.
You can download the package again from your Order download link.
This link always points to the latest version of the plugin.
Then extract the 2.4 version of the plugin.
Copy the actual plugin file from:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.dll

and replace the one in your nopCommerce installation Plugins folder:
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.dll

Then restart your application and it should be fine!

Please note that you don't have to uninstall the plugin as it will delete all the tables in the database!!!

Please let us know if everything is OK.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
a.rossi
12 years ago
#438 Quote
Hi,
now all it works fine.

Thank you!

Regards,

Andrea
iBEAUTHENTIC
12 years ago
#445 Quote
Support wrote:
Hi,

The problem is fixed now.
You can download the package again from your Order download link.
This link always points to the latest version of the plugin.
Then extract the 2.4 version of the plugin.
Copy the actual plugin file from:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.dll

and replace the one in your nopCommerce installation Plugins folder:
~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.dll

Then restart your application and it should be fine!

Please note that you don't have to uninstall the plugin as it will delete all the tables in the database!!!

Please let us know if everything is OK.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team

I assume this is true for anyone? I bought the fashion theme which includes Quicktabs. If I re-download this from myaccount product downloads I'll get the newest version right?
mickk
12 years ago
#495 Quote
Hi there i have installed the free 2.2 plugin but when i navigate to the settinf it says file doesn't exist.

Any ideas?
Support
12 years ago
#496 Quote
Hi mickk,

have you tried this - it is a known issue.

If it does not help we will be happy to help.

Thanks!
mickk
12 years ago
#500 Quote
still getting a 404 error when try to go on any of the QuickTab navigation in the admin
maxkomarov
12 years ago
#608 Quote
Following error messages appears in event log after Plugins/Nop Quick Tabs/Manage Products and Tabs called:

A public action method 'ProductReviewsTabAddNew' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController'.

Complete message:  System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): A public action method 'ProductReviewsTabAddNew' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController'. at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass6.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d() at System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.<GetCallInAppTrustThunk>b__0(Action f) at System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.ProcessInApplicationTrust(Action action) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)  

?