Close

Bugs

Support
12 years ago
#609 Quote
Hi,

I suppose you are using nopCommerce under a virtual directory?
If so, this problem has already been fixed. Please download the latest NopQuickTab package from your My Account section and replace just this file:

\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductTabs.cshtml

Please let us know if you encounter any problems!

Best Regards,
castironcook
12 years ago
#630 Quote
Hi,

I am having trouble using QuickTabs as an included plugin in the Fashion Theme 2.50.  When Quicktabs is enabled, products with multiple variants display only 1 variant.  I tried disabling all tabs, then I cannot see the Product Description, Product Specifications, nor Product Reviews!  I just want to display all product info for all products with or without tabs.  Please, help.
Support
12 years ago
#631 Quote
castironcook wrote:
Hi,

I am having trouble using QuickTabs as an included plugin in the Fashion Theme 2.50.  When Quicktabs is enabled, products with multiple variants display only 1 variant.  I tried disabling all tabs, then I cannot see the Product Description, Product Specifications, nor Product Reviews!  I just want to display all product info for all products with or without tabs.  Please, help.

Hi castironcook,

Nop Fashion Theme doesn't support multiple product variants by design.
If you think this could add value to the theme you can vote for it in our UserVoice Portal.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
karlson
11 years ago
#829 Quote
Hi

I installed the trial of QuickTabs and they were working, then I installed a beautiful theme I bought and cannot seem to get them to work.  I have changed the ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml or ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml right under full description as stated in your instructions and all my settings are like you say to set them.  I still cannot get them to work.  

Please help me get them as I love them and you do very good work.  They are very nice how to use them in the admin area for all products, cats or manufactures.  Great and professional.  

Thanks
Support
11 years ago
#830 Quote
karlson wrote:
Hi

I installed the trial of QuickTabs and they were working, then I installed a beautiful theme I bought and cannot seem to get them to work.  I have changed the ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml or ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml right under full description as stated in your instructions and all my settings are like you say to set them.  I still cannot get them to work.  

Please help me get them as I love them and you do very good work.  They are very nice how to use them in the admin area for all products, cats or manufactures.  Great and professional.  

Thanks

Hi karlson,

Could you me a little more specific? What do you mean by the tabs are not working?
Are they not shown in the Administration or they just don't appear on the product page.
Do you get any errors or something that makes you think they are not working?
If you could send a link to your store, so that we can check what is wrong.

Thanks
karlson
11 years ago
#831 Quote
Support wrote:

Hi karlson,

Could you me a little more specific? What do you mean by the tabs are not working?
Are they not shown in the Administration or they just don't appear on the product page.
Do you get any errors or something that makes you think they are not working?
If you could send a link to your store, so that we can check what is wrong.

Thanks

Whoops, sorry LOL here is the thing, the tabs were working when I installed the new theme, I can send you screenshot if you like, maybe PM you with url too?  Then I had to change some settings for the theme to work, slider etc, it is a great theme and I really like it, very professional looking.  After changing a couple settings, the tabs disappeared on the product pages.  So, I went to your instructions, http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopQuickTabs/Version_2_3/lessons/Integration.html, and I changed everything it said to change and still I cannot get the tabs to work.  I really love the tabs and I like how I can create one tab to be added to every product if I want to.  This is great when you have hundreds of products.  

Everything is working great in the admin area, I just cant seem to get the tabs to work on the product pages and I really like them.

Also, thank you for such quick reply, that is great support. :)

BTW, my nopC is a fresh install just hours ago, version 2.50.  I am making the switch from aspdnsf to nopC so the site is a dev site until I get everything completed then it will be migrated over to live site.

Thanks for your help.
Support
11 years ago
#835 Quote
Hi karlson,

You can vote for the feature you want for the Tabs in our User Voice portal.
Here is a link to it.
https://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/2650281-have-all-products-tabs

Many thanks
[email protected]
11 years ago
#1421 Quote
I am getting this error with the most recent _producttabs file

Error
The log entry message.Short message:   A public action method 'ProductReviewsTabAddNew' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController'.
The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): A public action method 'ProductReviewsTabAddNew' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController'. at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass6.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d() at System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.<GetCallInAppTrustThunk>b__0(Action f) at System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.ProcessInApplicationTrust(Action action) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
IP address of the machine that caused the exception.IP address:   **********
Name of the customer who caused the exception.Customer:   Guest
Originating page of exception.Page URL:   http://happycoral.com/producttab/productreviewstabaddnew/3858
Boyko
11 years ago
#1424 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
I am getting this error with the most recent _producttabs file

Error
The log entry message.Short message:   A public action method 'ProductReviewsTabAddNew' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController'.
The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): A public action method 'ProductReviewsTabAddNew' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController'. at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass6.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d() at System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.<GetCallInAppTrustThunk>b__0(Action f) at System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.ProcessInApplicationTrust(Action action) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
IP address of the machine that caused the exception.IP address:   **********
Name of the customer who caused the exception.Customer:   Guest
Originating page of exception.Page URL:   http://happycoral.com/producttab/productreviewstabaddnew/3858

Hi [email protected],

It looks like you haven't updated the Tabs properly as there is a new ProductTabs.js file that is missing on your server. The Tabs logic is now extracted into a separate js file to prevent Google Bots from parsing it and trying to open the ajax urls that should not be accessed by the Bots. You can download the package again and replace the whole Tabs plugin folder and then simply add your css file back as I can see that you have a custom JQuery UI theme.

By the way you can update the Core plugin folder as well as we have added a new much lighter version of the Kendo UI javascript that is 5 times smaller that the previous one. This will greatly improve the initial load of your pages.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
dinhvanvo
11 years ago
#1546 Quote
Net 4.5 error FluentValidation for plugin. What is new for FluentValidation.