Close

Bugs

IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1547 Quote
dinhvanvo wrote:
Net 4.5 error FluentValidation for plugin. What is new for FluentValidation.

Hi dinhvanvo.

Please read this article: http://www.nop-templates.com/blog/29/step-by-step-guide-for-solving-of-the-nopcommerce-fluentvalidation-and-net-45-problem
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
LesMc
11 years ago
#1839 Quote
I am running nopCommerce 2.7. On 1/6/2013 I downloaded a trail version of Nop Quick Tabs. I installed using the Manual approach.

Tabs work fine in the UI, but I get an error from the screen:
Admin / Plugins / Nop Quick Tabs / Manage Products and Tabs. In the resulting table of products, when I click the "Edit" link in the far right "Edit" column for any product, I get the following 404 error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Admin/ProductTabAdmin/Edit

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.17[/code]929
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1840 Quote
LesMc wrote:
I am running nopCommerce 2.7. On 1/6/2013 I downloaded a trail version of Nop Quick Tabs. I installed using the Manual approach.

Admin / Plugins / Nop Quick Tabs / Manage Products and Tabs. In the resulting table of products, when I click the "Edit" link in the far right "Edit" column for any product, I get the following 404 error:

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.17[/code]929

Hi LesMc,

Thank you for considering our products and reporting this problem. There was a problem with the "Edit" link, that we fixed. To apply the changes please go to our website, download the package and replace the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs folder with the folder in the package.

Thanks again and have a nice evening.

Ivan Stoyanov
LesMc
11 years ago
#1841 Quote
IvanStoyanov wrote:

Hi LesMc,

Thank you for considering our products and reporting this problem. There was a problem with the "Edit" link, that we fixed. To apply the changes please go to our website, download the package and replace the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs folder with the folder in the package.

Thanks again and have a nice evening.

Ivan Stoyanov

Thank you for the very speedy response and quality work done! The fix worked perfectly!

Les Mc
LesMc
11 years ago
#1842 Quote

On the admin page "Admin / Plugins / Nop Quick Tabs / Settings", when I deselect the checkboxes for BOTH the default items:
- Enable Product Full Description Tab:
- Enable Product Specifications Tab:

and then run the UI page for product details, I get the following error:

The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'id' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult ProductReviewsTab(Int32)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter.
Parameter name: parameters

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'id' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult ProductReviewsTab(Int32)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter.

Source Error:

Line 94:                         {
Line 95:                             defaultTabTitle = T("SevenSpikes.NopQuickTabs.Client.Tabs.Reviews").ToString();
Line 96:                             defaultTabContent = Html.Action("ProductReviewsTab", "ProductTab", new { productId = Model.ProductId });
Line 97:                             showReviews = false;
Line 98:                         }

Source File: i:\Les Docs\WebSites\nopCommerce\nopCommerce700s\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductTabs.cshtml    Line: 96
LesMc
11 years ago
#1843 Quote
LesMc wrote:

On the admin page "Admin / Plugins / Nop Quick Tabs / Settings", when I deselect the checkboxes for BOTH the default items:
AND Select "Enable Ajax"

The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'id' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult ProductReviewsTab(Int32)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'id' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult ProductReviewsTab(Int32)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter.

Source Error:

Line 95:                             defaultTabTitle = T("SevenSpikes.NopQuickTabs.Client.Tabs.Reviews").ToString();
Line 96:                             defaultTabContent = Html.Action("ProductReviewsTab", "ProductTab", new { productId = Model.ProductId });

Source File: i:\Les Docs\WebSites\nopCommerce\nopCommerce700s\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductTabs.cshtml    Line: 96
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1856 Quote
LesMc wrote:

Source Error:

Hi LesMc,

Thank you for reporting this problem. We fixed it.

Ivan Stoyanov
iebsoftware
10 years ago
#3027 Quote
Hi guys,

I am using the newest version of the tabs on a site, all is working well except the Display Order. 2 Issues:

1: On the 'Tab Info' tab of the tab (!) if I set the display order to 1 and save, all appears ok, but when I go back to check it has reverted to 0.

2: On the 'Product Mappings' tab if I click on 'Edit' and enter 1 for the 'Display Order' and click on 'Update': the update buttons remains (it does not change back to edit or save the value). I have checked these on the most recent version of Chrome & IE.

On the second issue I checked the Chrome script console:

On clicking edit I get:
'Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'value' of undefined' - telerik.grid.editing.min.js:1

On clicking Update I get:
'Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'settings' of undefined'  - 3ixsv0nxyfzsuqcvccfqci7x1h0yghcfatmhreeomyi1.js:1

Any help would be appreciated.

Daniel.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3028 Quote
iebsoftware wrote:
Hi guys,

I am using the newest version of the tabs on a site, all is working well except the Display Order ...

Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reporting this!
We fixed the issues. Please update your plugin in order to get the fixes.
http://www.nop-templates.com/t/How-To-Update-A-NopCommerce-Plugin

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
IvanSlater
9 years ago
#9003 Quote
Im getting this error:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.AdminTabStripConsumer.AdminTabStripConsumer.HandleEvent(AdminTabStripCreated tabEventInfo) at Nop.Services.Events.EventPublisher.PublishToConsumer[T](IConsumer`1 x, T eventMessage)

When editing products.

Can you help?