Close

Bugs

Paul_FL
7 years ago
#12326 Quote
My developer has submitted a ticket through your support system, ID #4528. Thank you for your help again Iliyan.
mjvakili
6 years ago
#14169 Quote
I tested trial version but show bug.
grid list tabs not go to page 2 and 3.
this bug is version 4.
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14172 Quote
mjvakili wrote:
this bug is version 4.

Hello,

We cannot seem to understand you. Can you elaborate more? Picture example, URL to your store or steps to reproduce this issue will help a lot!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
mjvakili
6 years ago
#14173 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
this bug is version 4.

Hello,

We cannot seem to understand you. Can you elaborate more? Picture example, URL to your store or steps to reproduce this issue will help a lot!

I not change page. because every page same data. in last trial version.
OK?
mjvakili
6 years ago
#14174 Quote
mjvakili wrote:
this bug is version 4.

Hello,

I not change page. because every page same data. in last trial version.
OK?

anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14184 Quote
Hello,

It seems you are experiencing some error in the administration of the Quick Tabs plugin. Can you submit a ticket with admin credentials and URL to your store so we can further investigate this?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
mjvakili
6 years ago
#14190 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

It seems you are experiencing some error in the administration of the Quick Tabs plugin. Can you submit a ticket with admin credentials and URL to your store so we can further investigate this?

I send information
bcdiesel
5 years ago
#14733 Quote
In the Nop 4.0 version of this plugin (currently using 4.0.1089.27778), there is a small bug. 

When adding a new tab via product editor, when you click the save button, it usually closes the tab and brings you back to the editor. Now the window stays open and displays the text of the JavaScript code to close the window instead. 

Not a huge deal, just thought I’d mention it. 

Cheers
jakubz
5 years ago
#15005 Quote
Hi! guys, i looks today our logs, and found something like below:

System.InvalidOperationException: A second operation started on this context before a previous operation completed. Any instance members are not guaranteed to be thread safe.
   at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Internal.ConcurrencyDetector.EnterCriticalSection()
   at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query.Internal.LinqOperatorProvider.ExceptionInterceptor`1.EnumeratorExceptionInterceptor.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1 enumerable)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Nop.Core.Caching.MemoryCacheManager.Get[T](String key, Func`1 acquire, Nullable`1 cacheTime) in C:\*******\nop-4.10\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Caching\MemoryCacheManager.cs:line 152
   at Nop.Services.Catalog.ReviewTypeService.GetAllReviewTypes() in C:\****\nop-4.10\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Catalog\ReviewTypeService.cs:line 50
   at Nop.Web.Factories.ProductModelFactory.PrepareProductReviewsModel(ProductReviewsModel model, Product product) in *******\Presentation\Nop.Web\Factories\ProductModelFactory.cs:line 1402
   at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabsComponent.GetProductReviewsModel(Product product)
   at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabsComponent.PopulateMainTabs(TabUIModel model, Product product)

Maybe some hints what is it?
jakubz
5 years ago
#15083 Quote
And today.

An error occured when getting Product #289 Reviews
Opis zdarzenia

System.InvalidOperationException: A second operation started on this context before a previous operation completed. Any instance members are not guaranteed to be thread safe.
   at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Internal.ConcurrencyDetector.EnterCriticalSection()
   at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query.Internal.LinqOperatorProvider.ExceptionInterceptor`1.EnumeratorExceptionInterceptor.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1 enumerable)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Nop.Core.Caching.MemoryCacheManager.Get[T](String key, Func`1 acquire, Nullable`1 cacheTime) in C:\XXXX\nop-4.10\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Caching\MemoryCacheManager.cs:line 152
   at Nop.Services.Catalog.ReviewTypeService.GetProductReviewReviewTypeMappingsByProductReviewId(Int32 productReviewId) in C:\XXXXX\nop-4.10\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Catalog\ReviewTypeService.cs:line 133
   at Nop.Web.Factories.ProductModelFactory.PrepareProductReviewsModel(ProductReviewsModel model, Product product) in C:\XXXX\nop-4.10\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Factories\ProductModelFactory.cs:line 1438
   at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabsComponent.GetProductReviewsModel(Product product)
   at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabsComponent.PopulateMainTabs(TabUIModel model, Product product)
Adres IP

31.0.XXX.231
Klient

Adres URL strony

https://www.XXXX.pl/product-name
Adres URL odwołania

https://www.XXXXX/filterSearch?adv=false&cid=0&mid=0&vid=0&q=kocyk&sid=false&isc=true&orderBy=0
Utworzono

3/12/2019 3:53:50 PM

I check and don't have new review in admin panel:/ it's grouped product… ?