Close

Bugs

Boyko
9 years ago
#8807 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi guys! I reported this issue when I talked with Milen and it's was fixed on demo page, but I don't know why in my version (I downloaded all after you fixed it) still works wrong. 

I talk about Mega menu on small (mobile) page. When I start scroll page "mega menu" is move to up and "hidding" after "search"... and i can't click it. I Need to scroll down page and then menu is move down and i can click it. 

Maybe you know where I should change it?

Hi jakubz,

Maybe the fix has not been deployed yet when you have downloaded the theme package.
You can download the latest package and update the theme or you can update only the Core plugin as the fix is there.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jakubz
9 years ago
#8814 Quote
Maybe, but I talk then with Milen and he told me it's updated.

I find difference in our mobile-only.css

.responsive-nav-wrapper.nav-up {
        /*-webkit-transform: translateY(-52px);
        -ms-transform: translateY(-52px);
        transform: translateY(-52px);*/

}

I delete this and now works good, can I do this? ;) or maybe problem is in another place?
Boyko
9 years ago
#8815 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Maybe, but I talk then with Milen and he told me it's updated.

I find difference in our mobile-only.css

.responsive-nav-wrapper.nav-up {
        /*-webkit-transform: translateY(-52px);
        -ms-transform: translateY(-52px);
        transform: translateY(-52px);*/

}

I delete this and now works good, can I do this? ;) or maybe problem is in another place?

Hi jakubz,

Yes, that was the problem as -webkit-transform is not supported in IE.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jakubz
9 years ago
#8858 Quote
Hi again! Now I can show it on my page http://www.godstoys.pl

Problem is with "mega menu" in mobile version when it "hiding" behind a form search search. This happens when we start scrolls down the page.

I think it's something different, on demo page it's works fine. I download newest version of plugin, but Mega Menu css doesn't change... I copy dll, but this don't help. Maybe now, when you can look for it,  you can me help to fix it?
Deni
9 years ago
#8863 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi again! Now I can show it on my page http://www.godstoys.pl

Problem is with "mega menu" in mobile version when it "hiding" behind a form search search. This happens when we start scrolls down the page.

I think it's something different, on demo page it's works fine. I download newest version of plugin, but Mega Menu css doesn't change... I copy dll, but this don't help. Maybe now, when you can look for it,  you can me help to fix it?

Hi, 

You need the update the Core plugin. The code about this functionality is placed there. I suggest you whenever you update a plugin, also to update and the core plugin with it. I hope this helped!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
iojvan
8 years ago
#9960 Quote
Hi,
I just install theme and I think I have some feedback for you:

1. When I use Nop PrevNext Product plugin on Fresh Theme color presets I get blue icons for prev and next. 

2. SEO plugin crash my site until I didn't create Smart SEO Template

3. Mega Menu plugin doesn't look good if I use "Infinite categories sublist" in "Category Menu Settings". 

4. On product page Entered Quantity text and cart part overlap each other ( I use Chrome )

Hope that my observations was helpful!?

Deni
8 years ago
#9970 Quote
iojvan wrote:
Hi,
I just install theme and I think I have some feedback for you:

1. When I use Nop PrevNext Product plugin on Fresh Theme color presets I get blue icons for prev and next. 

2. SEO plugin crash my site until I didn't create Smart SEO Template

3. Mega Menu plugin doesn't look good if I use "Infinite categories sublist" in "Category Menu Settings". 

4. On product page Entered Quantity text and cart part overlap each other ( I use Chrome )

Hope that my observations was helpful!?

Hi iojvan,

1. The PrevNext Product plugin is styled only for the default Smart theme preset. We will style it for the other presets too.

2. In the previous deploy we had an issue in the code, which was causing this behaviour. The fix is now available - just update your plugin and everything will work fine.

3. I can not see anything broken in the plugin. If you do not like the design and you have any ideas for improving it, just share a screenshot of them.

4. As I am looking into our demo site, I think everything looks fine.

If I am missing something, please provide a link or screenshot, describing the problem in details.

Thanks for your cooperation !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13914 Quote
Hi support team,

We disabled both shopping cart and wish list in nop (Access control list  Public store. Enable shopping cart & Public store. Enable wishlist) however on a smartphone we continue to see both icons. How can I disable those?

tx a lot,

Rik Caerels
hristo
6 years ago
#13920 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi support team,

We disabled both shopping cart and wish list in nop (Access control list  Public store. Enable shopping cart & Public store. Enable wishlist) however on a smartphone we continue to see both icons. How can I disable those?

tx a lot,

Rik Caerels

Hello Rik,

the shopping cart and wishlist disable option is working normally on our side. please open a support ticked and provide us with a link to and login credentials for your website so we can and inspect the situation.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13921 Quote
Hi Hristo,

Did you test using a smartphone (I used an Android).
Support ticket opened in the meantime...

br,

Rik