Close

Feature Requests

jakubz
9 years ago
#9001 Quote
Don't you think about this? 
http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17923/feature-request-review-products-bought-email-trigger.aspx

hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#9009 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Don't you think about this? 
http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/17923/feature-request-review-products-bought-email-trigger.aspx

Hi jakubz,

we already have a reminder rule for this - CompletedOrder. Basically, it will send an email to the customers with completed orders in the interval that you can set up from the plugin.

For more informationa of how the plugin works, you can check our documentation: http://www.nop-templates.com/customer-reminders-plugin-for-nopcommerce-documentation

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
9 years ago
#9018 Quote
Yeah i know. I use this. But can I there add link's to "create opinions" about bought products?

hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#9026 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Yeah i know. I use this. But can I there add link's to "create opinions" about bought products?

Hi Jakubz,

Unfortunately, there is no way to add such links in the template. Please suggest this idea to our User Voice portal.

Thanks.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
ezzat2k
8 years ago
#9164 Quote
Is there a way to remind customers to leave reviews for their purchased items?!

Reviews as we all now are very importation part of any shopping cart/platform. Perhaps we could also offer rewards points as well for customers that leave reviews.
That would be amazing.
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9174 Quote
Hi,

Currently we do not have that kind of reminder. You will have to write your own. You could read more about how to do it in here.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
IvanSlater
8 years ago
#9334 Quote
We should select payment methods in "Unpaid orders reminder". Some payment methods have their specific time to be completed and customers should not get the e-mail in this period.
Boyko
8 years ago
#9342 Quote
IvanSlater wrote:
We should select payment methods in "Unpaid orders reminder". Some payment methods have their specific time to be completed and customers should not get the e-mail in this period.

Hi IvanSlater,

This idea is already suggested in our UserVoice portal, so please vote for it.

The idea is to be able to exclude some payment methods for an Unpaid Order Reminder. For example all orders that use "Cache on delivery" payment method will simply be ignored and the customers won't get an unpaid order reminder for their order.
Is this something that is going to work for you or you need something else?
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
LASRapp
7 years ago
#12191 Quote
First off, thank you for a great plugin. The abandoned cart helps to recover customers, and customers really like getting a "personal-feeling" email from us, a couple weeks after the sale. I do have a few suggestions to improve an already great product.

1. ALMOST A BUG. Use the billing address email for the reminders, not the account email (or allow this to be selected as an option). We use nopcommerce for mostly online sales, but we do have an extended sales force that have "special" roles that identify them as such. They take orders from customers and drop them into our system, either manually, or in a few cases, automatically. The customer role is how they are identified for commissions. When an order completed reminder goes out, it goes to them, not the customer. If billing email was used, it would go to the customer.

2. "Opt-out" token/logic for reminders, that the customer can click. On rare occasions, we've had someone get annoyed about an abandoned cart reminder, which we only send out twice. It might be nice if there was some sort of customer accessible opt-out function for reminders, either by reminder type or overall, or both.

A couple other ideas I've had seem to have been suggested already. Anywho, thanks again!
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12192 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for the suggestions!

Could you suggest them in our UserVoice portal?Currently, we do not have the resources to do them, but we will add them to our backlog and have them planned.

Thanks! 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team