Close

Feature Requests

Support
11 years ago
#2354 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Customer Reminders plugin for nopCommerce.
rscott78
10 years ago
#2694 Quote
Great plugin - I'd love to have a reminder that let's me send a reward point reminder to my users.

For example, I might set it up to send out a monthly email saying "Hey So & So, don't forget you've got 300 points worth $15 to use on the store."
Boyko
10 years ago
#2716 Quote
rscott78 wrote:
Great plugin - I'd love to have a reminder that let's me send a reward point reminder to my users.

For example, I might set it up to send out a monthly email saying "Hey So & So, don't forget you've got 300 points worth $15 to use on the store."

Hi rscott78,

That's a very good idea. Would you mind sharing it in our UserVoice portal and let other users vote for it.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jaidormi
10 years ago
#3230 Quote
It would be nice to have a built-in reminder for registered users who haven't visited the site in a specified amount of time-- without having to write the rule ourselves.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3232 Quote
jaidormi wrote:
It would be nice to have a built-in reminder for registered users who haven't visited the site in a specified amount of time-- without having to write the rule ourselves.

Hi jaidormi,

Nice idea! But I think it should be used carefully as it could be used used for spamming the users too much :) Could you please suggest it in our UserVoice portal?

Many thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
linkxperts
10 years ago
#3615 Quote
I would like to see the plugin to offer the following feature:
Send message after an order was completed.

We use this to ask customers after a few days to write a review.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3616 Quote
linkxperts wrote:
I would like to see the plugin to offer the following feature:
Send message after an order was completed.

We use this to ask customers after a few days to write a review.

Hi linkxperts,

This is a very good idea. Please share it in our Uservoice portal.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
sunnyw
10 years ago
#3697 Quote
How about a reminding rule that will trigger on the month of Customer's Birthday?
Support
10 years ago
#3698 Quote
sunnyw wrote:
How about a reminding rule that will trigger on the month of Customer's Birthday?

Hi sunnyw,

I think this is really a good idea. We will consider implementing it for the release of nopCommerce 3.2 You can propose it in our user voice portal so that other customers can vote for it too.

Thanks for the suggestion!
joster
10 years ago
#4105 Quote
posted in wrong forum...sorry