Close

Bugs

anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14084 Quote
Hello,

We cannot seem to reproduce your problems. I would ask you to submit a ticket with your store's URL and admin credentials.

I see you didn't manage to submit a ticket last time. Can you try to do so through here?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
mikedepo
6 years ago
#14108 Quote
Sorry for the late reply, I have been away for a few days. I just tried to submit a ticket once again. I get the message saying 24h support... but when going into my list of tickets, I can't see any active ticket.
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14115 Quote
Hello,

After you see the 24h support message you will need to scroll down, fill the fields, write the ticket information in the Message field and click submit a ticket button.

Please, try again if you haven't done that.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
roland_syndicate
6 years ago
#14420 Quote
When choosing custom colors, on the checkout page, the estimate shipping buttons are still yellow.
The custom color is not applied.
nikola.dragiev
6 years ago
#14424 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for reporting that. There were some incorrect selectors in the color presets of the theme and the problem is already fixed. If you download the latest version of the theme's plugin from our website and update, the problem will not be visible anymore. Don't forget to save the theme color again from the administration after you update the plugin, otherwise the color presets won't change. If you have any other bug reports or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us via our ticketing system. This way it will be easier and faster for our support to help.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
tjxx919
5 years ago
#14786 Quote
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I posted my issue earlier on nopcommerce.com (https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/55425/venture-theme-help.aspx) and was properly redirected here. My issue involves the plugins that came with the Venture theme for 3.9. Some of them, like MegaMenu, come with new featured content that I would like with my site but for a reason I'm not sure of they aren't doing anything at all.

I would like to get each plugin working, but the ones I absolutely need are MegaMenu and AjaxFilters. If you can help me with this I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
hristo
5 years ago
#14787 Quote
Hi,

can you please start a support ticket and preferably provide us with login credentials so we can log in and inspect what the problem is?

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
tjxx919
5 years ago
#14788 Quote
Hi Hristo,

Sorry for the late response. But I managed to fix my problem. I was able to fix the issue with MegaMenu by fixing the folder permissions on the server and then setting each category that would display in the dropdown to be "included in top menu" from nopCommerce. The only issue I'm left with now is adding the price range filter to my category pages as well as a featured products section on the homepage.
ululavi
2 years ago
#21589 Quote
Possible malware in plugin.
An phone number “800...” is getting changes on browser display to a totally different number.
The database is not being affected the valid 800 number is still the good one in the Database.
I have tried on several browser and different Computer and the issue remains. However when I disable the theme the phone number return to normal.
Anybody have an idea?
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21590 Quote
ululavi wrote:
Possible malware in plugin.
An phone number “800...” is getting changes on browser display to a totally different number.
The database is not being affected the valid 800 number is still the good one in the Database.
I have tried on several browser and different Computer and the issue remains. However when I disable the theme the phone number return to normal.
Anybody have an idea?

Greetings,

Could you please raise a ticket in our support system and provide us with the exact steps to replicate the issue, so we can investigate this?
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com