Close

Bugs

Support
6 years ago
#13905 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Venture Responsive Theme problems.
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13999 Quote
unable to save theme in theme settings on nopcommerce 4.0. I have raised a ticket regarding this.
without the ability to save the theme, then the colours dont change.
also bundling and minification causes the whole site to lose structure and theme.
mjvakili
6 years ago
#14002 Quote
hello
I open cart in top header but after fix panel in right page .
Browser safari.
demo3.nopfarsi.ir/123.jpg
mjvakili
6 years ago
#14024 Quote
SALE OF THE DAY not support rtl.
click in picture right but after view picture left.
nikola.dragiev
6 years ago
#14030 Quote
Hello,

Can you be more specific about those problems? Maybe you could submit us a ticket about those issues and you can attach images describing them(at the moment the attachment you have linked is not accessible).
Thank you!
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
mikedepo
6 years ago
#14069 Quote
Am I the only one not able to create a grouped product? Once I create the grouped product, I try to open it and I get an error. Here is the log:

One or more compilation failures occurred:
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mydomain.com\Themes\Venture\Views\Product\ProductTemplate.Grouped.cshtml(229,81): error CS1729: 'ViewDataDictionary' does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments

I commented all the lines of code containing viewdatadictionary in ProductTemplate.Grouped.cshtml but no success.
mikedepo
6 years ago
#14070 Quote
mikedepo wrote:
Am I the only one not able to create a grouped product? Once I create the grouped product, I try to open it and I get an error. Here is the log:

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mydomain.com\Themes\Venture\Views\Product\ProductTemplate.Grouped.cshtml(229,81): error CS1729: 'ViewDataDictionary' does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments

I commented all the lines of code containing viewdatadictionary in ProductTemplate.Grouped.cshtml but no success.

I just noticed the path is \Themes\Venture, so the bug is in the theme itself, so I don't have access to that file to debug. I was hesitant going with a theme that is not open source at the beginning, looks like my trouble is starting.
mikedepo
6 years ago
#14071 Quote
mikedepo wrote:

I just noticed the path is \Themes\Venture, so the bug is in the theme itself, so I don't have access to that file to debug. I was hesitant going with a theme that is not open source at the beginning, looks like my trouble is starting.

I just found the problem. If someone has the same trouble, look in your hosted folder you will find the file hemes\Venture\Views\Product\ProductTemplate.Grouped.cshtml.
Line 229  
var dataDictAddToCart = new ViewDataDictionary();

Add ViewData as a parameter.
var dataDictAddToCart = new ViewDataDictionary(ViewData);
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14075 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

This issue has been fixed and a new version of the theme has been released where the bug is not longer present. If you are still having this issue you can download the latest version of the theme and just replace the ~/Themes/Venture/View/Product/ProductTemplate.Grouped.cshtml file with the one from the newly downloaded theme.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
mikedepo
6 years ago
#14083 Quote
anton_ivanov wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

This issue has been fixed and a new version of the theme has been released where the bug is not longer present. If you are still having this issue you can download the latest version of the theme and just replace the ~/Themes/Venture/View/Product/ProductTemplate.Grouped.cshtml file with the one from the newly downloaded theme.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for your reply. I have 2 more bugs that are annoying me. I tried to submit a ticket here but it never appears under my tickets. Here are the issues:

I submitted a ticket yesterday but can't see it today. So I'm resubmitting it.

-When adding an item to cart on mobile, the quantity label on the cart icon does not update.

-Also, even after setting a product attribute as required for a product, I can still adding it to the cart without selecting an option.