Close

General Discussion

zjerry
10 years ago
#2349 Quote
Since the NOP NeoFashion theme does not have separate forum I'll post my suggestions here.

1. When you hover your pointer over image the quick view green buton appears allowing to open popup with quick view but the rest of the picture is inactive. It seems natural that user will like to see the full product page when clicking on that inactive area.

2. In the product details attributes choice is after (!) the buy now buton. This order is inconvinient, especially when long desciptions are placed in the overview. Pleace place attribute choices before buy now button to achive natural flow of decisions. This is done ok in the quick view.

3. The same order inconsistency is present in the quick buy popup available form main page.
Support
10 years ago
#2353 Quote
zjerry wrote:
Since the NOP NeoFashion theme does not have separate forum I'll post my suggestions here.

1. When you hover your pointer over image the quick view green buton appears allowing to open popup with quick view but the rest of the picture is inactive. It seems natural that user will like to see the full product page when clicking on that inactive area.

2. In the product details attributes choice is after (!) the buy now buton. This order is inconvinient, especially when long desciptions are placed in the overview. Pleace place attribute choices before buy now button to achive natural flow of decisions. This is done ok in the quick view.

3. The same order inconsistency is present in the quick buy popup available form main page.

Hi zjerry,

Thank you for the suggestions!

We just created a new forum for the NeoFashion theme here.

1. Agree.
2. Agree. It is just fine if you have several product variants as all of them a listed below the tabs but is not good when you have a single product variant. Maybe we can change it to be like it is in the Fashion theme.
3. Agree.

Please note that the themes can be customized by clients to their needs as the theme files are open to modification and points 2 and 3 can easily be done as they require a simple reordering in the product templates.

Many thanks again for your feedback it is much appreciated!
Boyko
10 years ago
#2382 Quote
Update on the previous post:

1. Done
2. Done
3. Will be done in nopCommerce 3.0

Many thanks again for your valuable feedback!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
thesteef
10 years ago
#2542 Quote
Hi, I was wondering, when can we expect the 3.0 version of the fashion theme?
Boyko
10 years ago
#2544 Quote
thesteef wrote:

Hi thesteef,

We are working on the upgrade and we hope to have it released at some point on Wednesday as we need to update the demo store and the Theme Roller as well.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
10 years ago
#2700 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi thesteef,

We are working on the upgrade and we hope to have it released at some point on Wednesday as we need to update the demo store and the Theme Roller as well.

Thanks

Hi guys-

Thanks for making the updates to the CSS to include styling for the forums!

I am now trying to find any documentation on how to activate and use the theme roller, but not having any luck. Can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks!
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2701 Quote
joster wrote:

Hi thesteef,

Thanks

Hi guys-

Thanks for making the updates to the CSS to include styling for the forums!

I am now trying to find any documentation on how to activate and use the theme roller, but not having any luck. Can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks!

Hi Steve,

Тhe Theme Roller plugin works only for nopCommerce 3.0. You need to go to http://themes.fashion.nop-templates.com/
customize the theme, using the Theme Roller and click the SAVE button. It will redirect you to our website and if you have a valid license for the Nop Fashion theme, you will be able to download the new .css file.

Best regards,

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!