Close

General Discussion

TheMews
11 years ago
#748 Quote
Hi there
I'm looking to add the Manufacturer to the Home Page menu - similar to Category.
Any hints/ideas on what how to do this ?

Thanks

Mike
Support
11 years ago
#750 Quote
TheMews wrote:
Hi there
I'm looking to add the Manufacturer to the Home Page menu - similar to Category.
Any hints/ideas on what how to do this ?

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

You can vote for this feature in our UserVoice portal.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
creative3k
11 years ago
#877 Quote
Hi ,

I am planning to buy this theme which include all extra addons , just a couple of things to ask , when do i expect the release of the latest version 2.6 , also in the new version the ajax functionality was included , which means some of your addons like search etc will be removed in the new version.

Thanks
Support
11 years ago
#878 Quote
Hi,

We plan to release all our product for nopCommerce 2.6 by Friday July 6th.

As to removing our plugins for the themes, we do not intend to do that as our plugins afford a more configurable functionality as they are at the moment and moreover we intend to add more powerful features to them in the future. The Ajax Cart for example supports adding products with attributes via a mini product details fly out view, something which is not in nopCommerce 2.6. As to out immediate plans for the cart we intend to add a much more detailed pop up dialog to the cart, showing what product was added to it, and allowing the user to navigate to various pages and take various actions. Regarding the Instant Search, we intend to add a Categories dropdown like:

http://www.imdb.com/

Please note that our themes have a setting to enable\disable every plugin in them. So should you wish to use the default nopCommerce functionality you will be able to do that.

I hope this is useful!
creative3k
11 years ago
#910 Quote
Hi , Thanks for your response , my client is pretty happy with your design and are willing to go with it , but they just need some modification on homepage , they want it pretty simple and clean like : http://www.viraaj.com/our-collection.htm , where there a image slider and navigation menu. Is it possible to acheive something like this , using your theme , just an image slider and navigation menu.
Support
11 years ago
#911 Quote
creative3k wrote:
Hi , Thanks for your response , my client is pretty happy with your design and are willing to go with it , but they just need some modification on homepage , they want it pretty simple and clean like : http://www.viraaj.com/our-collection.htm , where there a image slider and navigation menu. Is it possible to acheive something like this , using your theme , just an image slider and navigation menu.

Hi creative3k,

It is definitely possible with the Fashion theme. Actually it is possible with any theme.
If you are familiar with CSS and Razor you can easily do this by just modifying the Themes\Fashion\Home\Index.cshtml file.
We have a client using the Fashion theme that had a similar simple Home page and what your client wants is even simpler.
http://paradeux.com/

Hope this information is useful!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
castironcook
11 years ago
#1084 Quote
Hi,

Upon upgrading to nop 2.60, we now have most of our needed features working.  I notice that on the Product Detail Page the name and/or text prompt for Product Variant Attributes are not visible.  Is there a setting to activate them?

Support
11 years ago
#1085 Quote
Hi castironcook,

The text prompt / name was missing from the dropdown types of attributes only. This was made by design, but now it has been removed and default text prompt / name is shown. In order to integrate the fix just download the latest package from your My Account section and replace the ~/Themes/Fashion/Views/Catalog/_ProductAttributes.cshtml view with the one from the package.

Hope that helps!
castironcook
11 years ago
#1086 Quote
Thanks All!

Appreciate the quick response and solution.  Makes my website much more effective.

castironcook
SiimKerge
11 years ago
#1376 Quote
Hi,

Is there any way to add news section in the main page in Fashion theme. I would like to make home page slider work with the news, divided equally if you understand. Left is the slider and right side is the news.

Regards,
Siim